X Trade Offer Super Thread | Page 20 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

X Trade Offer Super Thread

I'm hearing, "Howard is worth two 1sts," "Howard is worth their best player and a 1st," but rarely do I hear negotiating with a player on our team that is worth that much.

Trade him and show me what kind of HC and GM you are by improving the defense.

Just saw a Denver site that speculated on X. Howard. I am in the keep Howard camp, but if that can't happen here is an idea I came up with looking over the Broncos roster.

X. Howard cb
Shaheen te

To Denver for:

2022 2nd round pick
Javonte Williams rb
Lloyd Cushenberry c

Just saw a Denver site that speculated on X. Howard. I am in the keep Howard camp, but if that can't happen here is an idea I came up with looking over the Broncos roster.

X. Howard cb
Shaheen te

To Denver for:

2022 2nd round pick
Javonte Williams rb
Lloyd Cushenberry c
I think i would do this trade

I think i would do this trade
It's interesting. Denver drafted Meinerz so Cushenberry could be expendable. They did trade up ahead of Miami for Williams, but in this scenario Denver isn't giving up a 1st rounder.

We would for sure but why would they?
Without giving up a 1st rounder I think Denver could consider that proposal.

Miami might have to get another running back in return. I could see the Broncos balking at Williams.

If Denver gives up a top rb (young and cheap), center, and a 2nd rnd pick for X I would do cartwheels...they couldn't be that dumb could they? After all, they went up for JWilliams too

If Denver gives up a top rb (young and cheap), center, and a 2nd rnd pick for X I would do cartwheels...they couldn't be that dumb could they? After all, they went up for JWilliams too
I keep reading that New Orleans or Cleveland are the best bets to land Howard. Miami has made quite a few trades recently with the Saints.

As to Denver, Fangio is a defensive first coach so I can see the appeal to Howard. But Denver did draft Surtain and quarterback is their big need.

How is that good value ?

Back
Top Bottom