X Trade Offer Super Thread | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

X Trade Offer Super Thread

Watson might be a good QB but the Texans only won, what, 4 games last year? I hope nothing happens between us and them in regards to Howard and Watson.

I would call up the Saints and offer them Howard for a 1st and McCoy

1st and McCoy might be the best we can get

1st and McCoy might be the best we can get
"The Jets traded the disgruntled star defensive back and a 2022 fourth round-pick to the Seattle Seahawks in exchange for safety Bradley McDougald, a first-round and third-round pick in 2021, and a 2022 first-round pick"

If Adams is worth this, that is the starting point for X.

Adams was young and beastly, worth more than X but as you said it’s a start

Adams was young and beastly, worth more than X but as you said it’s a start
It's not that far off to be honest. Ramsey is another two 1st rounder trade. You take no less than two 1st for X with other compensation as well. Miami has all the leverage so why sell low.

It's not that far off to be honest. Ramsey is another two 1st rounder trade. You take no less than two 1st for X with other compensation as well. Miami has all the leverage so why sell low.
I would love to get that for him, but I just don't see anyone offering that much for a player who only has a couple of elite years left. Sadly, the age of a player factors into their value, and Hoard is already 28 and plays a position where few play into their 30s. If he were a QB or a Tackle, then okay... he'd be worth more, because he'd have more career remaining, but CBs just don't have that sort of staying power. Like a RB, they are done early.

I would love to get that for him, but I just don't see anyone offering that much for a player who only has a couple of elite years left. Sadly, the age of a player factors into their value, and Hoard is already 28 and plays a position where few play into their 30s. If he were a QB or a Tackle, then okay... he'd be worth more, because he'd have more career remaining, but CBs just don't have that sort of staying power. Like a RB, they are done early.
Yes, Ramsey and Adams are like 25/26 years old without the injury bug, we are in the driver's seat and I have to assume Grer will get the most he can I just hope a desperate team steps up and over pays.

Gilmore came to camp today. I read a cbs sports article titled agents take and a few other places that the Dolphins caused some of this. Not going to get into that debate.

Now we trade Howard and if jones gets hurt we are really thin. Even for a few games jones being out would hurt.

Iggy and nick n starting. Things can go south really quickly.

we really need Howard.

Diggs, Emanuel sanders. Cole Beasley

pats have improved wide outs
They brought in the guy from raiders who light up jones in second to last game.

Jets brought a whole bunch in too
Guy from Titans Davis and jags then drafted Moore in second round.

if we trade Howard we better get McCoy back. And turn that line info strength so we can score points. Because I think our d will fall off big time. Probably a lot won’t like this post. But I really feel like it hurts d and playoff chances without Howard. Unless tua starts putting up 30 plus

I don’t care if the teams are offering crap. Then don’t trade him. Let him come in a few days before week one and if we need to we can trade him at trade deadline.

do not trade him for a 2nd and some mid level guy. Even if market says that’s all you can get. Just let him sit out till he comes in. He won’t sit out in regular season games if he wants paid so badly.

Back
Top Bottom