X Trade Offer Super Thread | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

X Trade Offer Super Thread

Even if Miami opens up "the marketplace," there is still the hurdle of the offer. How much will the Saints offer? How much is guaranteed? How many years? How much better is it than Miami's? Does he want out so bad he'll take less to leave? Blah, blah. Add to that what Miami wants in trade.

I'm confident X won't sit out '21. One of the 3 actors - X, NO, MIA - will have to blink to get this done. I'll be amazed if it's Grier/Flo

If X won't sit out AND he's not going to be cancer in the DB room, is there anything to talk about other than what time to show up at the end of the month? Just under 2 weeks to go! Woot!

Who is this guy? Just seems weird that he seems to be the only person saying this and I've never heard of him before. Is he a trustworthy source?
According to him he’s the espn dolphins writer who lost access to his old account. Very suspicious I can agree with that I’m just sharing what I’ve seen

McCoy would be grand theft.

He may be the best young center in the game... he is certainly one of the best. He'll be on a rookie contract for two more years and the Saints would be INSANE to move him. Given a choice of Kamara or McCoy, I take McCoy every single time. He is an ascending All-Pro type of player

The only trade I know of, is trading my Depends for another pair of Superman Underoos!!!

McCoy would be grand theft.

He may be the best young center in the game... he is certainly one of the best. He'll be on a rookie contract for two more years and the Saints would be INSANE to move him. Given a choice of Kamara or McCoy, I take McCoy every single time. He is an ascending All-Pro type of player
Good point! All around, improved OL play could help us with the running game, too.

Back
Top Bottom