Yes, more tape of Eichenberg. Watch him lineup on the right side as well. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Yes, more tape of Eichenberg. Watch him lineup on the right side as well.

100% agree. Having flexibility in the draft, gives a team the ability to move up and down the board. I believe, Miami is now at a point, they'll target a player and make a move for him. Such as what they did in the second round to aquire Eichenberg and in the 4th round in 2020 to aquire Kindley.
They also could move off some of those later picks, like trading a 5th for a next years' 4th.

I believe our starting Oline will be:
Jackson, Kindley, Deiter, Hunt, Eich

I'm going to call a shocker on Deiter
(Circ get your mind out of the gutter)
I read that two sites of depth charts listed Deiter as starting center. He might be the unknown/possible starter on our OL.

This works in so many ways, it's like a domino effect...Eichenberg on the right side helps secure Tua's blind spot, AND allows Hunt (Who is a beast and probably pro-ball talent) at R-Guard, which then allows Kindley to go to his more natural spot of L-Guard, allowing him to help Jackson as he to grows into the L-Tackle position as he was doing before the injury.

The only big question mark is Center, and though at one time Skura was a very good talent, and may very well still be, don't be surprised if the coaching staff has become satisfied with Deiter, and are ready to use him soon.

In his rookie year Deiter was nothing special to riding on bad while playing guard, but when he played Center, he was actually pretty good.

Considering Deiter played Center at Wisconsin, and he was a 2 time first team All-big-ten Guard/Center, including Big-Ten Offensive linemen of the year, there is talent there.

The pick of Eichenberg was nothing less then a 2nd round steal.

Last edited:
I think there will be an honest competition for RT. Eich has to take it from him. Which I think he will. But if Hunt looks better than I don't see him getting kicked inside just for the sake.
My expectation is that Hunt and Eichenberg are the odds on favorites to start most of the season on the right side for us. Training camp will confirm which is at RG and which is at RT

Hes definitely a solid pick. Should be a 10 year starter. Notre dame oline last year was ridiculous. Banks and Hainsey will start too

Back
Top Bottom