Yes, more tape of Eichenberg. Watch him lineup on the right side as well. | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Yes, more tape of Eichenberg. Watch him lineup on the right side as well.

But Eichenberg isn’t being compared to two of the greatest offensive tackles in history either.
He actually is by draft experts. You're the one who has a 2nd rd ot being compared to the best OT prospect in decades, not me...

It's like me as a Bills fan saying Spencer Brown is better than sewell. It's a cooky bizarre take. But hey do you

How many people in this thread are saying that Eichenberg is the best OT prospect since Orlando Pace?

I'd love to hear an argument about how Sewell is a better prospect than Jake Long was though.
Jake long was a great prospect, but didnt have the feet and agility of sewell. Every scout will tell you this

Eichenberg was at a good program with great coaching. He's as ready as you can have and imo he's ahead of where Jackson was last year. I believe Jackson will be much better this year than he was as a rookie but I just really love this pick. He could start at RT but he could also start at LT if that's where he's needed.
Watch it Danny, ur Eichenboner is showing.

(based on the unimpressive reach I can see why u like him so much :)

I believe our starting Oline will be:
Jackson, Kindley, Deiter, Hunt, Eich

I'm going to call a shocker on Deiter
(Circ get your mind out of the gutter)
I think there's a solid chance Deiter starts by the end of the year.

Can we move beyond this short arms nonsense please? People acting like his arms are several inches shorter than normal, like he has dwarf arms or some crap. While I understand the IDEAL arm length is approximately 1” longer for the position, its not a deal breaker or even a real concern. Look at the tape!!!
he is not human.

he is a T-Rex.

They ain’t moving Jackson for this dude lol. He ain’t got anywhere near the same feet and short area redirect on tape.

this dudes much more stiff.

He actually is by draft experts. You're the one who has a 2nd rd ot being compared to the best OT prospect in decades, not me...

It's like me as a Bills fan saying Spencer Brown is better than sewell. It's a cooky bizarre take. But hey do you

spencer brown is raw as they come but that’s a top shelf atblete who looks like a top shelf move atblete on tape.

may not ever amount to anything but absolutely a chance worth taking

They ain’t moving Jackson for this dude lol. He ain’t got anywhere near the same feet and short area redirect on tape.

this dudes much more stiff.
They might move Jackson simply because it would be to Tua's blindside.

They might move Jackson simply because it would be to Tua's blindside.

so you gonna miscast two guys...solid

im not even sure eich is a tackle pro. Maybe. He ain’t really got nfl starting tackle gifts. So he’s gonna have to offset somewhere else

Our own Jim Langer was one of those Olinemen that needed a few years to show who he really was.
I believe that Jim Langer was a LB in college and was switched to Center in the NFL. That would require time.

so you gonna miscast two guys...solid

im not even sure eich is a tackle pro. Maybe. He ain’t really got nfl starting tackle gifts. So he’s gonna have to offset somewhere else
You're gonna miscast a LT playing him at LT? Solid logic.

ill entertain this for one more question and then I’m done.

you think eich is a starting nfl left tackle ideal fit wise?
Well typically a left tackle is a blind side protector, that's not the case with our team.

So really you have two choices, play the guy who projects on the right side as your blindside protector or play the more prototypical LT on the blindside and keep Eich at LT in a more traditional RT role.

Either way, only one guy is switching sides.

Back
Top Bottom