You guys understand we are still a year away right? | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You guys understand we are still a year away right?

If you have made up your mind about any player in their rookie year than you are stupid it’s as simple as that. I don’t care if it’s Tua, or iggy or whoever.

It's absurd! But that's how it goes with "fanatics." 5 wins in a row...whatever...1 loss...the flood gates open up. Fire everyone! I knew Tua sucked! I know Flo sucked! lol..

I've said it a million times...we could win the Superbowl this year and people would still complain...

Last edited:
Not questioning your overall point but Fitz came in and drove for the FG that pulled us to 20-13.
Yeah I must admit I likely got the timing wrong. when the benching happened. Either way reality still remains you do not know what you really have at QB until 20 starts (even then might take some more) but should really start improving in those 20 starts

I think we're all unhappy about losing to Denver. But Miami needs to stop babying Tua and cut him lose. Open up the damn playbook MAN!!! Let the guy play.
I agree for the most part but yesterday he had zero time to throw and when he did have time receivers had zero separation. Tua looked rattled.

It's absurd! But that's how it goes with "fanatics." 5 wins in a row...whatever...1 loss...the flood games open up. Fire everyone! I knew Tua sucked! I know Flo sucked! lol..

I've said it a million times...we could win the Superbowl this year and people would still complain...
I think some folks saw some serious red flags yesterday.

Beyond that -- I got better things to do with my Sunday evening than watch a crap product.

If I invest my time I want to be entertained. Yesterday was a really bad show.

Next episode needs to get a lot better.

Pick off a WR from somebody's P.S. There must be a raw tall WR that we can mold..........
Still holding out a slim hope for Callaway. Hes probably our only chance to find a decent wr at this point and that's a far chance even at that.

Actually, this week was the fluke. Tua was terrible. Maybe it was because of the lack of receivers, but the D is still excellent!

Yes the line looked dazed and confused yesterday. Denver stunted the hell outta them. Kindley's foot is holding him back, he, as well as, the entire line not looking, the same since he injured it. Jackson looked over matched at times yesterday, while Flowers went back into time, to when he was Complete Suckiness!!!

You cannot accurately judge a QB until 20 starts. However to me it is still and always will be a baffling decision to bench him late in the game within a score after leading you down to get the FG to make it a one score game.
I can see both sides.

For what was required, Fitz probably had a better chance at the win.

That's not to say he's a better QB. Just that, under pressure with no time for reads and progressions, he almost assuredly has a better grasp of where to throw, without acually seeing things develop.

That's more of an experience thing, than talent.

Back
Top Bottom