You guys understand we are still a year away right? | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You guys understand we are still a year away right?

I’ll admit the Rams have a better team, but to think they beat us 99 times out of 100 is beyond ridiculous. You are just trolling. I’m done with you. Ignore button is a wonderful thing.

No name calling guys. Don't make it personal please

Carry on

It was absolutely the right move to get him out. He was doing nothing and was going to get hurt. Give Flo credit. This is big boy league no time for hurt feelings. Tua is our guy but if he cant get it done get him out.

It was absolutely the right move to get him out. He was doing nothing and was going to get hurt. Give Flo credit. This is big boy league no time for hurt feelings. Tua is our guy but if he cant get it done get him out.
I'm torn on this move. Part of me likes it part of me doesn't lol.

I also wonder if the concern for his ankle was a thing or not.

Personally I hate "I told you so " threads

Especially when the loss came after 5 victory's in a row

Odds were we were gonna have a bad game eventually

Now if we lose the next two you may have a good case :ponder:

Actually, this week was the fluke. Tua was terrible. Maybe it was because of the lack of receivers, but the D is still excellent!

My friend...

Denver had nearly 500 yards of offense....

They averaged over 7 yards per play...

They had almost 200 yards rushing...

My friend...

Denver had nearly 500 yards of offense....

They averaged over 7 yards per play...

They had almost 200 yards rushing...

Our constant 3 and outs had nothing to do with that, I'm sure. Instead of being a stat watcher, learn the basics of the sport.

I think some folks saw some serious red flags yesterday.

Beyond that -- I got better things to do with my Sunday evening than watch a crap product.

If I invest my time I want to be entertained. Yesterday was a really bad show.

Next episode needs to get a lot better.

Let's be honest..there is nothing about yesterday that hasn't been there all year.

Really? We can't stop the run? Is that really surprising?

Really? We're deficient at the reciever spots?

Really? The OL is a rebuild project?

We have a rookie QB that hasn't seen it all yet?

You freak'in been entertained for 5 straight wins...Defense, Special teams and offensive outputs.

This is the NFL and guess what? Your team is very unlike to win them all..

Like i said FANATICS...

Only 4 guarantees in life...

1. Death
2. Taxes
3. People posting crazy crap on finheaven after a loss
4. People posting on finheaven telling people posting crap on finheaven to chill out

Tua didn't have it yesterday. The O line wasn't helping. That happens and I was glad we put Fitz in to try and get the win.
Almost worked :shrug:
Exactly. It just wasn't a good performance all around and I think we were due a performance like that. Three rookies on the OL, undrafted rookie as our go to RB, receivers who can't get separation (except Parker) and others who are unproven/unexperienced plus the defense wasn't great either. Can't stop the run and that's the Broncos biggest strength on offense.

Don't over analyze yesterday. It was a shitshow but it's not unusual for a team that's a work in progress to drop a game like that. The great thing is, we have the Jets and Bengals coming up. I'm still confident we make the playoffs.

We have no running game to speak of whatsoever. AND outside of Devante Parker, are you kidding me right now? Collins, Perry, and Grant? That's a glorified practice squad at best.

Guarantee this tune will be changed in the next 12 to 24 months with an above average running back in place, a good young receiver, and more development on our o-line.
Just baffles me how bipolar Dolphins fans can be at times.

Ready to anoint one week, and ready to bury the next week. Yes, this is life in the sports lens, but a little perspective please.

Many great quarterbacks have started slow in their careers. Just look at Drew Brees, Steve Young, how many interceptions Peyton Manning threw in his first year, even the average numbers for Tom Brady.

This doesn't mean that Tus is going to develop into a Hall of Fame quarterback, but how can we judge someone so concretely after four games? That's an absolute joke.

The line is a work in progress, which definitely needs an infusion of talent next year along with more experience for our young fellas.

We have no running game to speak of whatsoever. AND outside of Devante Parker, are you kidding me right now? Collins, Perry, and Grant? That's a glorified practice squad at best.

Guarantee this tune will be changed in the next 12 to 24 months with an above average running back in place, a good young receiver, and more development on our o-line.

Chill the F out!!!

Couldn't agree more. Our WR's got no separation, which lead to coverage sacks, our OL was porous, against a solid defensive line and our run game was no existent. Any QB would have struggled.

I can see both sides.

For what was required, Fitz probably had a better chance at the win.

That's not to say he's a better QB. Just that, under pressure with no time for reads and progressions, he almost assuredly has a better grasp of where to throw, without acually seeing things develop.

That's more of an experience thing, than talent.
I get it about experience thing, but how will Tua ever get that experience? In a year that SHOULD be all about making sure your Rookie sees as many live reps in situations as possible, I dont get the move and never will.

Any negativity after last night is knee jerk. We are still rebuilding and have no WR or RB play. Sooooo that’s all the QBs fault? The fact that he was line dancing very snap as the pocket kept on collapsing every two seconds not giving him chance with not very good receivers. How does this mean Tua isn’t gonna b our boy? Cmon guys we have already overachieved. Be realistic

I get it about experience thing, but how will Tua ever get that experience? In a year that SHOULD be all about making sure your Rookie sees as many live reps in situations as possible, I dont get the move and never will.
Flo would rather take the chance at the win.

Pretty simple, and I would bet if the players had a vote, they would have agreed.

What you or I "understand" isn't important.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom