You guys understand we are still a year away right? | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You guys understand we are still a year away right?

Each week somebody on Youtube has all of Tua's highlights and lowlights. Each week I'll update this thread in order to have a running record of his progression or regression.

Vs. the Rams

Vs. the Cardinals

Vs. the Chargers

Vs. Broncos

Last edited:
Each week somebody on Youtube has all of Tua's highlights and lowlights. Each week I'll update this thread in order to have a running record of his progression or regression.

Vs. the Rams

Vs. the Cardinals

Vs. the Chargers

Vs. Broncos

TBA

Interesting. But, remember, 2-3 bad plays does not equate to 'regression. '

IMO people are worrying about this stuff a year too early. Shore up the OL. Add a few WR. Get a legit #1 RB. At that point it starts to matter how he matures as a QB. Hard to assess Tua’s growth when every offensive player (save Parker) is either a rookie or practice squad scrub.

I dunno about regression but they just got theirs butts kicked like 15 other NFL teams. They will get past this loss and get back to winning

...you don't think his game regressed this past weekend?

There's a difference between 2-3 plays and most of the game. At the risk of getting flamed, his performance was 'a little below average. ' He just doesn't look comfortable yet

There's a difference between 2-3 plays and most of the game. At the risk of getting flamed, his performance was 'a little below average. ' He just doesn't look comfortable yet
IDK about regressed, but he hasn't played "well" for most of 3 games.

Back
Top Bottom