Your back up QB wishlist for next year? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Your back up QB wishlist for next year?

Yes, to Bailey Zappe as a developmental qb and a solid veteran as backup. I've seen every snap of Zappe this season at my alma mater and I highly doubt there's a better passer in college football right now. Zappe also has a good chance at breaking Burrow's all-time TD record over the next two games. WKU is playing UT-San Antonio Friday afternoon on CBS Sports Network for the Conference USA Championship. Should be a fun game to watch. The first matchup was 52-46 UTSA.

Yes, to Bailey Zappe as a developmental qb and a solid veteran as backup. I've seen every snap of Zappe this season at my alma mater and I highly doubt there's a better passer in college football right now. Zappe also has a good chance at breaking Burrow's all-time TD record over the next two games. WKU is playing UT-San Antonio Friday afternoon on CBS Sports Network for the Conference USA Championship. Should be a fun game to watch. The first matchup was 52-46 UTSA.
Go Roadrunners! Both my kids graduated from UTSA.

But Zappe could well be the real deal. He has crazy football smarts and it feeds his accuracy. I don't know why he doesn't catch any hype, small school thing I guess.

My wishlist.
1. Gardner Minshew.
2. Drew Locke
3. Baker Mayfield (😂😂😂😂😂).
Mayfield ain't no back up yet..it be interesting what Browns do with his contract..he ain't worth no 40 million yr..

Roadrunners are in the cusa with my local team Southern Miss. They got Frank Gore Jr Qaurter backing them after all others failed

I think Mariota would be the PERFECT back-up to Tua. Extremely similar skill set. Obviously, Tua is better than Mariota in every aspect with the exception of running the ball but if we had to go to a back-up due to injury, I don’t think they’d have to make any special adjustments if Marcus had to start a stretch of games.
Mariota has some skills

Teddy B's ranked higher than Tua according to the Pats Fan that wrote this on NFL.com. Tua actually went down this week according to this clown.

Sound about right. mayfied and Wilson struggling...

Kenny Pickett- ACC Player of the Year from my alma mater! Hail to Pitt!

Back to reality. Pickett will go 2nd round at least.
I vote Glennon or Fitz

1. Minshew
2. Locke
3. Marriotta

Any of these three are quality and would be great to have. Minshew being my favorite because of his gunslinger mentality.

Back
Top Bottom