Votes: 7 1.5%
  • Fitz

Votes: 10 2.1%
  • Other

Votes: 24 5.0%
  • Burrow

Votes: 58 12.1%

• Total voters
Didn’t know he broke his femur in HS. That’s the longest bone in the body. Glad he healed well and came back strong for college, because it doesn’t look like an issue for him right now or he doesn’t show it at least.
I've been told, a properly healed femur is stronger than the original, at least at the fracture point.

The collar bone is of no concern either.

2 concussions in a short time period is something for him personally to worry about, though.

Tony romo broke his collarbone like what 3 times in the same place. Then they put a plate in there like robo cop as I recall.

Only thing I’d be worried about is the collarbone. Unless multiple concussions in a short period of time.
We agree about the concussions. Too much of that can lead to horrible consequences down the road.

I bitch about rule changes sometimes, but the reality is, the league is doing what it can to protect from head trauma.

I know a lot of people don’t like Fromm, but I’m in the minority and think he’s got a good chance to succeed in the NFL with that noggin of his. He may not be the most athletic out of most of em but he in my opinion is more the definition of pure pocket passer, than either Herbert or Burrow.
Think he fits better with what this offense wants as a passer.

I know a lot of people don’t like Fromm, but I’m in the minority and think he’s got a good chance to succeed in the NFL with that noggin of his. He may not be the most athletic out of most of em but he in my opinion is more the definition of pure pocket passer, than either Herbert or Burrow.

Still not convinced by Fromm who seems to have a veteran head on him but is inconsistent with his throws when the pressure is on.

I would like to get a better evaluation of him when he's not behind that impressive Georgia oline, where there's a ridiculous statistic of him hardly being sacked which I doubt is down to his athletic ability. Why do I want this evaluation of him, because he won't have this impressive oline if he's part of the Dolphins franchise.

Fromm is garbage. This guy would be a wasted pick. 13-28 for 110 yards last weekend. And that is behind one of the best Olines in college football. This is not a NFL QB. Let’s get Tannehill back if you want more inconsistency!

Imagine this board if Fromm is the pick in the draft
Lol

You will have ppl screaming to the heavens, like their hair is on fire, regardless of how the draft goes down.

What's the over/under of thread pages of bitching and moaning, should Tua ever complete his first NFL pass, with another organization?

Be nice is Tua slid to our last pick in the first
Let's pretend, for a minute, that we have the type of team that can afford to take extreme long shots with high picks.

What are you suggesting, exactly?

Taking two first rd QBs?

Or bypassing top QB prospects this draft, aside from Tua?

11/23 update:

Tua mother****ing Tagovailoa

dealwithit.gif

I wonder how high we can jump by packaging the Pitt/HOU picks together, or one of those picks with a 2. I'd love to draft Chase Young with our pick and jump back up for Tua. Not a fan of trading up, but getting 2 game changing face of the franchise guys on both sides of the ball would remarkable. That's how you kickstart a rebuild.

Rosen is gonna see the field again at some point this season.

Based on how he performs, I would either start him next year or retain Fitz as the starter.

I'd draft Burrow either way to groom as the next starter.

Rosen is gonna see the field again at some point this season.

Based on how he performs, I would either start him next year or retain Fitz as the starter.

I'd draft Burrow either way to groom as the next starter.
That would be awesome.

Tell me again, how are we going to convince the Bengals to give up the #1 overall?

I appreciate fan's enthusiasm, but at some point, reality inevitably rears its ugly head.

Back
Top Bottom