• Chicago Cubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cleveland Indians

• Oakland Athletics

• Seattle Mariners

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Other... I will name them on the thread in my own post.

Votes: 9 20.5%

• Total voters
FaninPatsyLand1 said:
This coming from an Atlanta Braves fan.:spit: Did you happen to look at your own stadium two years ago when it looked like Wrigley Field II in the 2003 NLDS?? You guys can't even sell out playoff games. You are definitely the last one that should be talking. :chuckle:

how about making it to the playoffs consistently?? does that count for anything??

Fin_Fanatic said:
how about making it to the playoffs consistently?? does that count for anything??

Not when it comes to fan support, it shouldn't. Unfortunately for many cities around the country, it does.

FaninPatsyLand1 said:
Oh NO! It's April 4th, and we are 1 game behind the Yankees.. hell we should just quit now. Choker. :lol:

By the way, do you realize how pathetic you sound, cause it is quite funny. Somehow Yankee fans believe that the more they use 26 the better it will make them look. Do you think Heat fans are gonna give a flying sh*t that the Celtics have 16 championships when/if they win it all. What you are doing is like me walking around bragging about Celtics championships that don't mean sh*it. No one cares about your 26 especially since you haven't won one since... YEAR TWO-THOU-SAND :lol:

That comparison makes sense :lol: The Celts haven't won anything in nearly 20 years and the yanks have won 4 in the last 9 years. The heat have only been around about 15-16 years while the Sox have been around forever. What is apthetic are Sox fans who think their 1 little title trumps all of our 26.

nyjunc said:
That comparison makes sense :lol: The Celts haven't won anything in nearly 20 years and the yanks have won 4 in the last 9 years. The heat have only been around about 15-16 years while the Sox have been around forever. What is apthetic are Sox fans who think their 1 little title trumps all of our 26.

:roflmao: I'm not going to get into a p*ss*ng contest with a Yankee (Choker) fan, who is obviously delusional. However, next time you refer to the "Sox," I would appreciate it if you say "The Champs" or "The World Champion Boston Red Sox," thanks.. :D

FaninPatsyLand1 said:
:roflmao: I'm not going to get into a p*ss*ng contest with a Yankee (Choker) fan, who is obviously delusional. However, next time you refer to the "Sox," I would appreciate it if you say "The Champs" or "The World Champion Boston Red Sox," thanks.. :D

You aren't going to get into a p*ss*ng contest w/ a Yankee fan b/c much like the Sox over the past 86 years(minus 1 fluky year) you CAN'T win! Like I wrote earlier you would kow what a choker is but I'd rather choke 1 year than all the years the Sox choked. It's going to be fun to smack you guys back to reality this year, I find it so comical that you win 1 title and you act like it erases the history of the greatest franchise in the history of sports. Enjoy your title b/c you should know you may never see another one.

nyjunc said:
You aren't going to get into a p*ss*ng contest w/ a Yankee fan b/c much like the Sox over the past 86 years(minus 1 fluky year) you CAN'T win! Like I wrote earlier you would kow what a choker is but I'd rather choke 1 year than all the years the Sox choked. It's going to be fun to smack you guys back to reality this year, I find it so comical that you win 1 title and you act like it erases the history of the greatest franchise in the history of sports. Enjoy your title b/c you should know you may never see another one.

:sleep: Cry me a river. :cry:

Choker :lol:

By the way, we already won. We whooped your *** last year. :D
If I don't see another one, oh well, I saw the greatest one imaginable.

FaninPatsyLand said:
:sleep: Cry me a river. :cry:

Choker :lol:

By the way, we already won. We whooped your *** last year. :D
If I don't see another one, oh well, I saw the greatest one imaginable.

And we whooped your *** the year before that and about 75 of the other 85 years before that, what's your point?

I'm not a big baseball fan, but I watch the Marlins whenever I get a chance. Personally, I'd never watch two other teams play unless it's the playoffs or championship. Not really interested..

nyjunc said:
And we whooped your *** the year before that and about 75 of the other 85 years before that, what's your point?

I'm not b*tch*ng about it like a teenage girl. That's the point, take your loss, deal with it and go home. :lol: Choker.

FaninPatsyLand said:
I'm not b*tch*ng about it like a teenage girl. That's the point, take your loss, deal with it and go home. :lol: Choker.

:shakeno: Im not going to get in this debate, but I will say this. No Red Sox fan should call any other fan of any other team a "choker" with a century filled history of choking that franchise has. Wanna call the CUBS chokers, ok, but that's about it for Red Sox fans.

I have to go with the Marlins.. I'm a Miami resident born and raised, and they're 2-0 in the World Series.. Can't beat that.

MikeO said:
:shakeno: Im not going to get in this debate, but I will say this. No Red Sox fan should call any other fan of any other team a "choker" with a century filled history of choking that franchise has. Wanna call the CUBS chokers, ok, but that's about it for Red Sox fans.

Whatever, and no Yankee fan can talk s*it this year, especially since their team pulled the greatest choke in sports history last year.:)

FaninPatsyLand said:
Whatever, and no Yankee fan can talk s*it this year, especially since their team pulled the greatest choke in sports history last year.:)

Yankee fan can always talk sh*t because they set the bar at which all other teams are measured. And you can deny that all you want, but it's the truth.

And I like how we have gone to the greatest choke in baseball, to the greatest choke of the century, to now the greatst choke in the history of sports. :shakeno: Why not just make it the greatest choke in the history of the galexy and all other UFO's and little green space men. :shakeno: I still think David vs Golaith was a bigger choke, but hey what do I know. Some of you probably had season tickets to the Colisum back then, you tell me how much of a mismatch was it? :roflmao:

Im not gonna debate the "greatest choke" thing anymore because its like debating Forrest Gump on World Peace. No matter what you say you aren't going to get through his head.

MikeO said:
Yankee fan can always talk sh*t because they set the bar at which all other teams are measured. And you can deny that all you want, but it's the truth.

I must be missing something. How can Yankee fans talk at all after that choke they pulled about 6 months ago? Doesn't make any sense.

Also, I wouldn't want to be measured to this current Yankee team, bunch of overpaid underachievers. Maybe to Yankee teams of the past, but sure as hell not this one.

I must be missing something. How can Yankee fans talk at all after that choke they pulled about 6 months ago? Doesn't make any sense.

Because they're in denial.
Unbelievable, huh?
Trust me, as someone who lives in the NY area most of the "decent" Yankees fans have taken their spoonful of medicine from last October and have dealt with it.
There are still a few, like the know-it-all who is refusing to believe that this was the greatest choke of all time and is now talking about aliens, who cannot get over it and will continue to go toe-to-toe with anyone who hurts their "wittle feewlings" about this subject.

Hey FaninPatsyLand, my advice to you...
Don't drop it...
Don't ever drop it...
Yankees fan hold on to their past like a fat chick holds on to a Big Mac meal.
Now it's time for someone else to bask...Go for it!

Back
Top Bottom