Zim’s Grades For The Game: Week 15 Edition | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zim’s Grades For The Game: Week 15 Edition

The “Fake Gucci Bag” Dolphins showed the even faker Gucci bag Cowboys how it’s done yesterday. It really was a hard fought game on offense and defense. But while the offense and defense were slugging it out…The Special teams unit was busy winning the game. On to the grades:

QB — B + : 24 of 37 for 293 and a TD is a good day overall. The crazy thing is Tua was off for most of the game…..Until the last drive. He came through when it counted. A solid B + here.

RB’s — B + : An absolutely average day for this unit. 91 Yards total by all 3 backs. BUT…Jeff Wilson raised this grade just from the final drive alone. Getting needed yards in the final drive the way Wilson did was awesome.

WR’s — A : Hill, playing on a bad ankle, had 9 catches for 99 yards. Great effort. Waddle had 1 huge catch for 50 yards and let’s hope his shin is good next week. Chosen and Ced Wilson also contributed. Great effort by this group.

TE’s — B + : Smythe played his best game of the season yesterday. 5 catches for 56 yards and an 11.1 yard average was clutch. Again…The blocking on the final drive was great.

OL — B : The OL gave up some pressures yesterday but only 1 sack and Parsons only had a half of that. They gave Tua enough time to throw especially in crucial situations.

DL — A : Only 97 yards rushing allowed all day. Sieler with a sack and pressure all day. Wilkins with another great towel theft. This was an A effort.

LB’s — A : Van Ginko gets the A here by himself. What a game by him. Now I get to mention Chubb who has been amazing the past few weeks. 1.5 sacks. Great game. Riley and Long also played well.

DB’s — B + : What was a really bad start turned out OK in the end. Obviously, Kohou can’t handle Lamb, as we all witnessed in the first quarter. Bu some adjustments and matching Lamb up with Ramsey turned that disaster around. Brandon Jones with 7 Solos was nice to see. A good but not great day by this group.

ST’s — A + : Redemption day for Jason Sanders. 5 for 5 with a long of 57. 3 kicks over 50. Awesome day when we needed it most. Bailey had 2 punts and AVERAGED 55.5 yards. Good returns by Berrios. Best day of the year by these guys.

Coaching — A : To me, what makes a coaching staff great are the following things: 1) Having your team ready to play. Check. 2) Having a good game plan on both sides of the ball. Check. 3) Making adjustments on the fly as needed. Check. Both McDaniel and Fangio made great in-game adjustments yesterday. Solid A here.

Conclusion : We are now set up for an “All The Marbles” game with Baltimore. We need our injured guys active. Our coaches need to come up with a great plan and all our guys need to bring their “A” game. It’s Time to show the league what we’re made of.
It’s weird cuz I told my family the game on Sunday is for “All The Marbles.”

I don’t think I’ve ever used this statement in my life. Ever.

This is clearly a good omen.

Let us take All The Marbles.

5 field goal McGenius, 16 of teams 22 points.

kVHnMyw.gif
/sigh i guess it`s time .. i tried but again like before i just can`t read your debbie downer crap anymore so bye bye

He did leave a lot on the field but they still came away with the “W”. That just means when they do clean it up, the fins will blow whoever they play out of the water… or win a hard fought Super Bowl.

Key phrase "when they do clean it up" and I agree. Sometimes it seems a number of us are advocating cleaning it up while others are standing by by 'he's the best we've had so let the errors continue.'

5 field goal McGenius, 16 of teams 22 points.

kVHnMyw.gif
Which plays specifically
Coaching A?
I don't think there was a worse offensive playcalling performance than McGenius. Between the idiotic simpleton outside runs that went nowhere to stalling in redzone and turning the ball over, he gets the donkey of the week award.
Made me long for that OC we had from Georgia Tech a couple of years ago who could design plays for redzone.
Which plays specifically did you have an issue with and why, and what would you have called?

Key phrase "when they do clean it up" and I agree. Sometimes it seems a number of us are advocating cleaning it up while others are standing by by 'he's the best we've had so let the errors continue.'
No one is saying that. Ridiculous statement.

He is the best, and Tua is the best since Montana, and our receveirs are the best ever, everything is the bestest ever in the history of ever. How come we scored only 22 and 16 were kicks at home if everything is the bestest and unbelievable?
Typical Largo. No answers just complaining and bitching.

Typical Largo. No answers just complaining and bitching.

You asked who would I replace McD with. I am not answering that. I am not calling for anyone to be fired or replaced. You brought a question into conversation that was besides my point and now you are mad I did not answer it.

Literally no one has said " let the errors continue". That is you mistakenly reading between lines, and a false narrative.

I think what many are saying is restating the same things ad nauseum immediately after a hard fought win, then a dozen times daily throughout the week in multiple threads gets "old".

No biggie, you do you, but now you are putting words in other's mouths.

It is like someone looking at your complaints and saying you hate McD and want another coach, when I doubt that is the case.

I understand. You want mistakes eliminated. Don't you think we all do? Not sure that's a good reason to pi$$ all over Coach, which is exactly the perception that some appear to present.

You asked who would I replace McD with. I am not answering that. I am not calling for anyone to be fired or replaced. You brought a question into conversation that was besides my point and now you are mad I did not answer it.
No, you are always slamming coach and Tua. So obviously you don’t care for them. So if you’re gonna bitch, what’s your solution. So we scored 70 in one game and 22in last. Guess what? Both wins count the same. That’s all that matters!!!

Back
Top Bottom