Zim’s Grades For The Game: Week 15 Edition | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zim’s Grades For The Game: Week 15 Edition

Literally no one has said " let the errors continue". That is you mistakenly reading between lines, and a false narrative.

I think what many are saying is restating the same things ad nauseum immediately after a hard fought win, then a dozen times daily throughout the week in multiple threads gets "old".

No biggie, you do you, but now you are putting words in other's mouths.

It is like someone looking at your complaints and saying you hate McD and want another coach, when I doubt that is the case.

I understand. You want mistakes eliminated. Don't you think we all do? Not sure that's a good reason to pi$$ all over Coach, which is exactly the perception that some appear to present.

First, I suspect you overlooked I used single quotes which are for fabricated conversations or, in my case, a rephrase. No, noone said that, but those claiming the win carries with it 'no need to point out areas of improvement,' seem to be comfortable with repeated flaws

First, I suspect you overlooked I used single quotes which are for fabricated conversations or, in my case, a rephrase. No, noone said that, but those claiming the win carries with it 'no need to point out areas of improvement,' seem to be comfortable with repeated flaws
We perceive things differently here.

I don't think there is anybody on this board that would say we have zero areas to improve in (which includes play calling). No team plays a PERFECT game EVER. Every fan base looks for improvement. The difference is a fan base that is 11-4, playing for the #1 seed in the AFC playoffs and seeing a fan saying the coach deserves a "donkey" award after a win tends to get under their skin a little bit. There are many areas for improvement on this team, and always will be. That doesn't change the fact that we haven't had a coach this successful since Shula, or a QB this prolific since Marino. It in no way says we don't need improvement and everything is perfect. Fans want to enjoy the win, and the ride, without debbie downers constantly pissing on their happiness!!!

5 field goal McGenius, 16 of teams 22 points.

kVHnMyw.gif
So, they count as points?
Isn't that a good thing, - LOL

11-4 McTroll. 11-4 McTroll. Last time the Dolphins were relevant as a potential top seed you weren't even conceived.

We also have the number 1 overall offense with two WR's above 1000 yards, top yardage QB in the NFL and top running team in the NFL.

Good try LargoTroll, now go back to rubbing the bald doll of Robert Saleh you have in your parents basement.

Sorry Eeyore but a win against any division leading, 10-4 team with a top D is an A. Fact is McD ran the ball when it mattered, and sealed the game. Some of you are suffering from a terminal case of beaten dog syndrome.
I told him to quit playing with himself. - LOL

I don't think there is anybody on this board that would say we have zero areas to improve in (which includes play calling). No team plays a PERFECT game EVER. Every fan base looks for improvement. The difference is a fan base that is 11-4, playing for the #1 seed in the AFC playoffs and seeing a fan saying the coach deserves a "donkey" award after a win tends to get under their skin a little bit. There are many areas for improvement on this team, and always will be. That doesn't change the fact that we haven't had a coach this successful since Shula, or a QB this prolific since Marino. It in no way says we don't need improvement and everything is perfect. Fans want to enjoy the win, and the ride, without debbie downers constantly pissing on their happiness!!!
So, as good as things are going, we are going to get even better?
Even the fan base? - LOL

As long as a couple of dolts like his posts he will continue.
But, but, but they are an "embarrassment of riches" for those of us who like pointing out the obvious errors of logic and/or accuracy in their posts. - LOL

Literally no one has said " let the errors continue". That is you mistakenly reading between lines, and a false narrative.

I think what many are saying is restating the same things ad nauseum immediately after a hard fought win, then a dozen times daily throughout the week in multiple threads gets "old".

No biggie, you do you, but now you are putting words in other's mouths.

It is like someone looking at your complaints and saying you hate McD and want another coach, when I doubt that is the case.

I understand. You want mistakes eliminated. Don't you think we all do? Not sure that's a good reason to pi$$ all over Coach, which is exactly the perception that some appear to present.
I wouldn't do that.
I'd never put anything in his mouth. - LOL

Back
Top Bottom