Cinderella Team in 2012? | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cinderella Team in 2012?

Will the Dolphins be the Cinderella Team in 2012?

• Yes!

Votes: 111 44.6%
  • No!

Votes: 111 44.6%
  • Other...

Votes: 27 10.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
5vrqlu-1.jpg

good job vaark. Get back to posting bad photoshops, know your strengths.

good job vaark. Get back to posting bad photoshops, know your strengths.

ihavenothingtosay-1.gif

Maybe it's time to renew that Thorazine prescription, eh? .

Delusional disorder is an illness characterized by the presence of nonbizarre delusions in the absence of other mood or psychotic symptoms, according to theDiagnostic Manual of Mental Disorders, Fourth Edition, Text Revision (DSM-IV-TR).[1] It defines delusions as false beliefs based on incorrect inference about external reality that persist despite the evidence to the contrary and these beliefs are not ordinarily accepted by other members of the person's culture or subculture. Unfortunately, patients with delusional disorder do not have good insight into their pathological experiences. Interestingly, despite significant delusions, many other psychosocial abilities remain intact,

and you contradict yourself AGAIN. if you feel that way how can you call the Giants elite? were their TWO CONSECUTIVE non playoff seasons the previous 2 years elite? Was Eli's 25 INT season a year ago elite?

Here come the excuses. I have said all along 2011 was a bad year for us, it happens.

average to good 2010?:lol: I guess you guys haven't been average to good in 20 years.

2005: lost Chad after 3 games, lost backup soon after. Our 4th string QB played most of the year(Brooks Bollinger)
2006: weak sched, played good enough to make playoffs.
2007: Chad gets hurt week 1, play most of season w/ Kellen Clemens
2008: our season was Favred
2009: elite season, made NFL's final 4
2010: elite season, made NFL's Final 4
2011: mediocre season, step back from previous 2

Past 7 years depsite a couple of bad seasons we still have 2 more playoff apps than Miami, 4 more playoff wins and are near the top in playoff apps in the AFC.

I didn't say the Jets were elite over the past 7 seasons by the way, I said UNDER REX meaning 2009-present. I said we are one of the better teams in the AFCin the last decade or so but not elite over that time.

Moore came in early in the 4th loss so that loss is as much on him as it is on Henne and Moore started 0-3, when the season was over he played better.

whent he season was on the line against the Giants, Sanchez **** the bed, when the season was on the line again against the Dolphins, Sanchez **** the bed twice as hard

but im sure that doesnt count/ can be spun

whent he season was on the line against the Giants, Sanchez **** the bed, when the season was on the line again against the Dolphins, Sanchez **** the bed twice as hard

Well yeah. The season was already over against the Dolphins. It "didn't count". "No pressure".

:d-day:

He did, as did the team. No question and I have criticized him for it. You guys have this notion that I think Sanchez is an all pro and can do nothing wrong. I am honest and fair w/ my evaluation of him.

i know who it won't be cincinatti...got an average qb and a hellacious schedule...NOSE DIVE

He did, as did the team. No question and I have criticized him for it. You guys have this notion that I think Sanchez is an all pro and can do nothing wrong. I am honest and fair w/ my evaluation of him.

well when you say you wouldnt trade him for 2 first rounds picks and would rather have him over Rivers and Matt Ryan (yes i am aware they have been bad in the playoffs) still they ARE "all-pro" type QBs, it pretty much comes across as if you do think Sanchez is all-pro and many times can do no wrong, for instance as much as you say Rivers chokes in the playoffs which he has, in the game against Sanchez in which you reference how Sanchez "lead" the jets to victories, Sanchez went 12-23 100yards 1TD 1INT, to say any QB who completed 12 passes for 100yds led his team to anything is exaggerated his TD was a 2 yard quick hit and he threw an INT, luckily for him Kaeding one of the most accurate kickers in the NFL missed 3 FGs as well as the game changer, Shonn Green runs for a 50+ yard TD after current Jet Cromartie slides out of the way and gives Green a slap on the *** on his way to the end zone, 95% of the players in the NFL make that tackle or at least slow him down so its at max a 10 yard gain or so, yes i also realize it coulda woulda shoulda but that game alone has multiple moments and plays that have to make even Sanchez biggest supporters take a step back and realize he some very fortunate circumstances that lead to him "leading" his team to afc title games

[video=youtube;L8dtySlji1A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8dtySlji1A[/video]

This bought me ZERO love at the Jet's site but I broke down by attempt how Tim Tebow had a better season last year then Sanchez did. (not to mention Sanchez's first two seasons)

Same yards per attempt but Tebow had a much better TD to Int rating, and had a lot more 20 yard plus and 40 yard plus completions. Tebow almost never threw a check down pass. He simply did not attempt any 3-5 yard passes.

They would say that Sanchez threw for more yards and TDs which is what a QB is "supposed to do" but I believe that a QB is supposed to win games and NOT LOSE THEM.

The perfect example was the game between the Jets and Broncos. Sanchez throws a pick 6 to A Goodman that keeps the score close. Tebow works the Broncos late in the 4th Qtr on a 95 yard drive which he finished off with a 20 yard game winning TD run.

So which QB helped their team more?

And Tebow first season starting QB rating was way better then Sanchez's. They are a sad bitter group of fans.

P.S. I guess the Bengals cannot be considered a Cinderella team.......
[h=2][/h]

well when you say you wouldnt trade him for 2 first rounds picks and would rather have him over Rivers and Matt Ryan (yes i am aware they have been bad in the playoffs) still they ARE "all-pro" type QBs, it pretty much comes across as if you do think Sanchez is all-pro and many times can do no wrong, for instance as much as you say Rivers chokes in the playoffs which he has, in the game against Sanchez in which you reference how Sanchez "lead" the jets to victories, Sanchez went 12-23 100yards 1TD 1INT, to say any QB who completed 12 passes for 100yds led his team to anything is exaggerated his TD was a 2 yard quick hit and he threw an INT, luckily for him Kaeding one of the most accurate kickers in the NFL missed 3 FGs as well as the game changer, Shonn Green runs for a 50+ yard TD after current Jet Cromartie slides out of the way and gives Green a slap on the *** on his way to the end zone, 95% of the players in the NFL make that tackle or at least slow him down so its at max a 10 yard gain or so, yes i also realize it coulda woulda shoulda but that game alone has multiple moments and plays that have to make even Sanchez biggest supporters take a step back and realize he some very fortunate circumstances that lead to him "leading" his team to afc title games

[video=youtube;L8dtySlji1A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8dtySlji1A[/video]

Why would I want to trade our young QB? for the first time in my life we have a young, durable QB that we can win w/.(Chad would have been that if he was durable) Why would I want to give that up for draft picks?

Rivers and Ryan are #s guys not winners YET. Maybe someday that changes but Rivers had incredible talent around him most of his career and still couldn't win, Ryan has incredible talent now and can't even win a playoff game.

#s don't tell the whole story, Sanchez had 3 huge 3rd down conversions that helped us win and he didn't make any big mistakes unlike Rivers whose huge mistake changed the game. Kaeding missed 2 makeable FGs and had he made his last one it would have made the game 17-10, at 17-7 late we were in prevent. That wouldn't have happened if SD was w/in a score. The game plays out differently if he makes ` or 2 of those FGs but he missed and that's part of the game. Our K missed 2 the next week but no one talks about that.

Sanchez has yet to have a bad playoff game, he had a bad half at Indy 2010 WC game but rebounded w/ a good 2nd half including leading the GW drive in the final minute. Ryan has yet to have a good playoff game, Rivers has very few good playoff games. I want to win, the goal is to win and I think past history has shown Mark can play in january while the other 2 struggle.

This bought me ZERO love at the Jet's site but I broke down by attempt how Tim Tebow had a better season last year then Sanchez did. (not to mention Sanchez's first two seasons)

Same yards per attempt but Tebow had a much better TD to Int rating, and had a lot more 20 yard plus and 40 yard plus completions. Tebow almost never threw a check down pass. He simply did not attempt any 3-5 yard passes.

They would say that Sanchez threw for more yards and TDs which is what a QB is "supposed to do" but I believe that a QB is supposed to win games and NOT LOSE THEM.

The perfect example was the game between the Jets and Broncos. Sanchez throws a pick 6 to A Goodman that keeps the score close. Tebow works the Broncos late in the 4th Qtr on a 95 yard drive which he finished off with a 20 yard game winning TD run.

So which QB helped their team more?

And Tebow first season starting QB rating was way better then Sanchez's. They are a sad bitter group of fans.

P.S. I guess the Bengals cannot be considered a Cinderella team.......
[h=2][/h]

Tebow's D and OL played much better than Sanchez's but Tebow led his team to more wins(a better win %) so I'd give him the nod. Sanchez is still by far the better QB but I don't ahve a problem w/ folks saying Tebow was better last year.

Sanchez's first season starting he was a ROOKIE and helped his team to the AFC Championship Game, how did Tebow getting humiliated by a worse Pats team than the team Sanchez led a comfortable victory over in the prior div rd have a better season than Sanchez?

Jet fasn are sad and bitter? You guys brush aside our 2 title games(something your team hasn't done in 20 years) and look for every excuse not to give us credit but we are the bitter ones? I've been here since 2004 and I've heard how Ricky Williams is a HOFer, how Chris Chambers was one of the best WRs in the game, how great Daunte Culpepper would be, Trent Green, John Beck, Chad Henne, how the Marshall trade put you over the top, how great Cameron was going to be, how Saban had the best coaching staff in the NFL, how great tony Sparano was,... and yet you have one postseason app and zero posteason wins in that span.

Back
Top Bottom