Cinderella Team in 2012? | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cinderella Team in 2012?

Will the Dolphins be the Cinderella Team in 2012?

• Yes!

Votes: 111 44.6%
  • No!

Votes: 111 44.6%
  • Other...

Votes: 27 10.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I did not read this whole thread, how did this become a Sanchez/Jets debate?

I thought it was supposed to be a "Cinderella team" thread.

Same way that every other GD thread devolves into the a "Snatchez is an elite QB" thread...

I get blamed no matter what but don't you guys think if I was always changing the topic I would have been suspended/banned by now? It tends to happen in threads I participate in but I don't change the topics.

I get blamed no matter what but don't you guys think if I was always changing the topic I would have been suspended/banned by now? It tends to happen in threads I participate in but I don't change the topics.

I know. It's easy to do that though considering it's hundreds of Jet hating fans on here vs. you. It being the offseason doesn't help either b/c it's long and boring (that's what she said).

If tannelhil starts to produce fast I could see us being like the bengals were last year.

If tannelhil starts to produce fast I could see us being like the bengals were last year.

fair assesment, and should be slightly easier seeing as the Bengals had to play Ravens/Steelers twice, which is harder than Bills/Jets twice and Miami's schedule LOOKS pretty favorable in terms of at least being in each game with a chance to win in the 4th, I also think Miami has an advantage in the run game, the Bengals did have the advantage in terms having a top WR talent in AJ Green, again all depends on THill though

fair assesment, and should be slightly easier seeing as the Bengals had to play Ravens/Steelers twice, which is harder than Bills/Jets twice and Miami's schedule LOOKS pretty favorable in terms of at least being in each game with a chance to win in the 4th, I also think Miami has an advantage in the run game, the Bengals did have the advantage in terms having a top WR talent in AJ Green, again all depends on THill though

playing the Ravens/Steelers twice would be like playing the Jets/Pats twice not the Jets/Bills twice. At best you are getting one of those 4 games. Cincy had an easy sched, the AFC East non div scheds look pretty easy now(that could change) but the AFC was down a bit where no one seemed to want that last WC spot. I would expect it will be harder to get that last WC spot this year.

playing the Ravens/Steelers twice would be like playing the Jets/Pats twice not the Jets/Bills twice. At best you are getting one of those 4 games. Cincy had an easy sched, the AFC East non div scheds look pretty easy now(that could change) but the AFC was down a bit where no one seemed to want that last WC spot. I would expect it will be harder to get that last WC spot this year.

So now you think the Jets are on the level of the Ravens and Steelers? :foundout:

I was going to put (Junc, yes the Ravens/Steelers are better than the Jets) but i gave you the benefit of the doubt, but again you prove me wrong, the Jets got embarrased and destroyed by the Ravens last season, the Steelers are better than the jets sighting last season and when they beat the Jets in the AFC title game, i know the jets can do no wrong in your eyes but you cant seriously debate that

at best we are getting 1 of 4 games, what lotto numbers should i play today? well at worst we will take 1 from the Jets so theres that at least....

i know it is impossible for you to let anyone post anything even remotely negative about the Jets/ cant resist downplaying anything the Dolphins do and spinning it all into something that benefits your own point, but i should have know better thinking you would at least not be so delusional to think the Jets are better than the Ravens or Steelers

No, we just enjoy watching you spin your tires in the mud.

So now you think the Jets are on the level of the Ravens and Steelers? :foundout:

Absolutely but that's not why I said it. He put the North's 2 best teams in the same sentence and the East's 2nad and 4th place team, it should have been the top 2-- NYJ & NE

I was going to put (Junc, yes the Ravens/Steelers are better than the Jets) but i gave you the benefit of the doubt, but again you prove me wrong, the Jets got embarrased and destroyed by the Ravens last season, the Steelers are better than the jets sighting last season and when they beat the Jets in the AFC title game, i know the jets can do no wrong in your eyes but you cant seriously debate that

at best we are getting 1 of 4 games, what lotto numbers should i play today? well at worst we will take 1 from the Jets so theres that at least....

i know it is impossible for you to let anyone post anything even remotely negative about the Jets/ cant resist downplaying anything the Dolphins do and spinning it all into something that benefits your own point, but i should have know better thinking you would at least not be so delusional to think the Jets are better than the Ravens or Steelers

What does that have to do w/ using the top 2 teams in the North vs. the 2nd and 4th teams in the East? yes pit and Bal were better than us last year but they were the top 2 teams in the North so you need to compare apples to apples. If you first said Cincy had to play Pit and Cleveland twice then I wouldn't have said anything.

No, we just enjoy watching you spin your tires in the mud.

That mud usually flies up in the faces of those behind me

He'll say the Jets are better b/c of the AFCCG appearances. The Jets have played Baltimore 7 times since the Ravens have existed. They're 1-6 against them and have lost the last 6 games while being outscored by 66 points.

The Jets are pretty even with Pittsburgh in terms of head-to-head. Obviously Pittsburgh has more SB appearances and wins but that's over most of the entire NFL, not just the Jets.

Back
Top Bottom