Cinderella Team in 2012? | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cinderella Team in 2012?

Will the Dolphins be the Cinderella Team in 2012?

• Yes!

Votes: 111 44.6%
  • No!

Votes: 111 44.6%
  • Other...

Votes: 27 10.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The 42 year comment is a fact. You know, those things you use to inflate your ego about how awesome your team is. I wish we'd talk NBA b/c you'd have zip to say in comparison to my team :lol:

The problem is we are talking about 2000/2001 to current so 1968-1999 has nothing to do w/ this discussion. have you ever heard me say they were a top team over as a franchise? But since you have nothing to add to this discussion and your flip flopping has been torn apart you deflect w/ silly comments like this.

I'm not a big NBA fan, it's boring but I'm rooting for Danny Green and the Spurs.

2nd place is always the first loser.

---------- Post added at 10:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 AM ----------

Probably less embarrassing than any Jets season during the Coslet and Kotite administrations, though.

We went throuhg Coslet and Kotite nearly 20 years ago, you have been going throuhg Coslet/Kotite type coaches in current times.:lol:

The problem is we are talking about 2000/2001 to current so 1968-1999 has nothing to do w/ this discussion. have you ever heard me say they were a top team over as a franchise? But since you have nothing to add to this discussion and your flip flopping has been torn apart you deflect w/ silly comments like this.

I'm not a big NBA fan, it's boring but I'm rooting for Danny Green and the Spurs.

We went throuhg Coslet and Kotite nearly 20 years ago, you have been going throuhg Coslet/Kotite type coaches in current times.:lol:

You've been going through the Coslet/Kotite years pretty much for the history of your franchise, save for like 1969, lol.

You've been going through the Coslet/Kotite years pretty much for the history of your franchise, save for like 1969, lol.

Coslet/Kotite years(w/ a pete Carrol year added in 1994). 1990-1996, 7 seasons, 1 playoff app, zero playoff wins(though we actually had a chance to win), one 1-15 season, 1 late season chokes to miss playoffs('93)
Dolphins 2005-2011: 7 seasons, 1 playoff app, zero playoff wins, one 1-15 season, 1 late season chokes to miss playoffs(2009)

Coslet/Kotite years(w/ a pete Carrol year added in 1994). 1990-1996, 7 seasons, 1 playoff app, zero playoff wins(though we actually had a chance to win), one 1-15 season, 1 late season chokes to miss playoffs('93)
Dolphins 2005-2011: 7 seasons, 1 playoff app, zero playoff wins, one 1-15 season, 1 late season chokes to miss playoffs(2009)

You're spinning this into an argument that I don't care about.

Kotite and Coslet sucked farts. Don't take it so personally and go "Well, Miami sucks too!" That's great, but we have Don Shula, Dan Marino, and Bob Griese to look back on. You have Bruce Coslet's giant head and Rick Mirer, and Mark Gastineau's abusive tendencies to look back upon and sigh wistfully.

Sorry Spin Meister, I have no need to argue a bunch of stats with you. The Jets suck, have always sucked, and will suck into the future, and has always been New York's 2nd team. Pride's a mother****er, I know, but the Jets suck. It's like being a fan of the Clippers. Sure, they've gotten to the playoffs a couple times, but they're still a miserable franchise, just like the Jets.

I'm spinning? who is the one that brought up Kotite & Coslet? Wasn't me.

yes it really has sucked being a fan of the Jets lately, if only I was the fan of a team that hasn't reached a title game in 20 years and hasn't won a playoff game since 2000:lol:

I had respect for you before this latest comment but it's gone now. Your claim that I don't add discussion when it's you and I only that have kept the chat going for pages on end, AND, that I flip flop and have been torn apart by the one and only you....ends it for me.

I had respect for you before this latest comment but it's gone now. Your claim that I don't add discussion when it's you and I only that have kept the chat going for pages on end, AND, that I flip flop and have been torn apart by the one and only you....ends it for me.

You are very sensitive today but you have flip flopped all throughout the discussion and you are deflecting w/ the comments about the Jets pre 2000. I am fully aware of the history of my team, it's not very good. This discussion was about the last decade and you deflected b/c you had nothing to talk about in the last decade. Sorry if the truth hurts.

You are very sensitive today but you have flip flopped all throughout the discussion and you are deflecting w/ the comments about the Jets pre 2000. I am fully aware of the history of my team, it's not very good. This discussion was about the last decade and you deflected b/c you had nothing to talk about in the last decade. Sorry if the truth hurts.

Yep. I'm the sensitive flip-flopper who deflects comments b/c I had nothing to say. Nevermind the continuous discussion in the AFC East forum about the elite teams in the last 10 years.

Yep. I'm the sensitive flip-flopper who deflects comments b/c I had nothing to say. Nevermind the continuous discussion in the AFC East forum about the elite teams in the last 10 years.

I'm sorry if the truth hurts, you flip flopped a ton and deflected from the discussion.

I'm sorry if the truth hurts, you flip flopped a ton and deflected from the discussion.

No.

Jets aren't elite. 2002 Bucs weren't elite. 2007 Giants weren't elite until they won in 2011.

Anything else? You've only argued about the teams above.

No.

Jets aren't elite. 2002 Bucs weren't elite. 2007 Giants weren't elite until they won in 2011.

Anything else? You've only argued about the teams above.

so if the Jets win the SB this year we won't find out if they were elite until 3-4 years down the road?:lol:

And that's why you are confused my friend. Going 8-8 while not winning the Super Bowl in years doesn't make you elite.

I never said the Jets were elite in the 2011 season, they were not but grouping the last 3 together they have been an elite team as they are tied for the NFL lead in playoff wins, lead the AFC in playoff wins and lead the NFL in title game apps. That's elite.

Back
Top Bottom