DB coach Lou Anarumo has been let go | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

DB coach Lou Anarumo has been let go

So Lou got the Lucobratzie treatment? Well we can’t say The Godfather didn’t warn us. Gase has had 2 seasons to evaluate the holdovers. I guess it’s his view changes were needed. That 5 game losing streak sure didn’t help any defensive coaches, gain his confidence. I just hope the replacements are better than the out going coaches.
"it wasn't personal, it was strictly business"

Ozzy rules!!

Lou was not his first choice remember we had a deal with Jerome Henderson and he backed out.

Lou did a good job but apparently he was the cause of some discontent in the locker room
Remember when Lou was driving the car and sppined around to go back to Brooklyn? Sollozo said to him...."nice work Lou"

Ozzy rules!!

Reactions: BSQ
I wish him well, but the defense was bad. We need more production in picks.
Bring in someone fresh.
I think Burke is staying because if he left, the scheme would change most likely. I believe Gase wants that continuity to remain.

Gase is getting the staff he originally wanted. Complain all you want but you either want change or the same all over.

Burke is not going anywhere so let's upgrade the position coaches.

Why is Burke still on the staff? You can let go all the assistants you want, but if you do not get rid of the root of the problem, what does it matter?
Totally disagree.

Lou was not his first choice remember we had a deal with Jerome Henderson and he backed out.

Lou did a good job but apparently he was the cause of some discontent in the locker room
I was just thinking that, always an awkward situation when you get past over for a job you want. Some handle it well and some don't. I just want a defense that properly communicates from the secondary to the defensive line. It just seems like everyone was on a different page this year, just a lack of communication.

Gase is getting the staff he originally wanted. Complain all you want but you either want change or the same all over.

Burke is not going anywhere so let's upgrade the position coaches.
........and the players

So when do we hire whoever was coaching the Bears or Bengals D-backs.

Ed Donatell (Bears) has a long history with Gase and is one of the better DB coaches in the league. And the Bengals DB coach was Kevin Coyle funny enough... and now was replaced by one of our assistant coaches for next year

Saw more development from young LBs than I have seen in some time with Frank Bush.

People may want him gone because of Kiko and Timmons, I want him to stay because of McMillan and whoever we draft in 2018.

Think he sticks. Lou gone is a surprise but that seems to have been brewing. That is not Gase's guy. The DL coach was the main guy who needed to go.

I give Burke another year as well.

Back
Top Bottom