Dez Bryant's Numbers at Pro-Day | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dez Bryant's Numbers at Pro-Day

Its not a crazy fast 40 for a receiver, but the fact that he looks like brandon jacobs out on the field thats pretty good.

Alright hoops. Tell me how you felt about Reshaun Woods from Oklahoma State when he was coming out?

i thought he was another wr from that crappy conference who couldn't get separation at the nfl level...

please tell me your not comparing rashaun woods tape to dez bryants...that's crazy

i'll hold dez bryants hand all day long if he gets me 80 catches 1200 plus yards and 10 tds a season...yes sir i will...

i thought he was another wr from that crappy conference who couldn't get separation at the nfl level...

please tell me your not comparing rashaun woods tape to dez bryants...that's crazy

i'll hold dez bryants hand all day long if he gets me 80 catches 1200 plus yards and 10 tds a season...yes sir i will...
C'mon hoops. Woods had 293 receptions, 4414 yards and 42 TDs in his career at OSU. Yes the tape is not comparable, Bryant looks a lot better on tape but even you with your affinity for Bryant have to be a little nervous about what's going on with him.

this dez bryant persona keeps getting more and more interesting

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/03/30/dez-bryant-forgot-his-cleats/

:bobdole:

so much for trying to prove people wrong when they question his personality as a whole (work ethic, accountability, etc.)

i'd still draft bryant in a heartbeat, but man he'll drive bill parcells and tony sparano crazy with that kind of **** happening with the dolphins :lol:

Eeeeeeeeesh. Everyone has been waiting for this pro day for so long and he bungles it up. He would have been smarter just saying nothing.

Another good article about Dez today on National Football Post - this site will not allow me to insert a link - apologies!!!

Ultimately I believe we are doing everything possible to trade down. Plus, if twelve is kept we go defense - BPA - OLB, S or NT...and WR is deep in this draft - there are potential #1 receivers in this draft elsewhere.

Armando really said that about Smiley and Carlson? Dayum.

no this finatic dude did...

and i shot that down like a pennington duck

I did not say the Fins were gonna trade Smiley for Carlson, I suggested. The same way guys would love to trade Smiley for Rogers. Dude, you really need to get your facts straight before trying to make people on this thread look like crap. And no Armando never said that, it was me as a suggestion not a fact.

C'mon hoops. Woods had 293 receptions, 4414 yards and 42 TDs in his career at OSU. Yes the tape is not comparable, Bryant looks a lot better on tape but even you with your affinity for Bryant have to be a little nervous about what's going on with him.

#s don't mean squat to me if you don't display the tools necessary to succeed at the nfl level on tape...case in point neither dez briscoe or danario alexander (who both put up #s this year) look to me on tape like impact nfl wrs...

i don't care about #s...i want to see the physical tools to get off press coverage to be able to track the ball down the field to produce separation in and out of cuts and to do something with the ball once it is your hands...dez bryant at 4.52 is plenty fast enough and he will go get the ball when it is in the air...and he will highpoint the ball and he will lay it on the line to catch the ball..and he will carry defenders for extra yards after the catch and he will break tackles...

i mean the kid does it all imo...he may not streak by dbs on a consistent basis but i can guarantee you that when the balls in the air he has the mentality that the ball is his...

i want that on my football team...i'm tired of 3 yard receptions and no vertical over the top real threat and guys who don't make guys miss and carry guys for extra yards...tough yards...

i want a horse...a go to guy...

I did not say the Fins were gonna trade Smiley for Carlson, I suggested. The same way guys would love to trade Smiley for Rogers. Dude, you really need to get your facts straight before trying to make people on this thread look like crap. And no Armando never said that, it was me as a suggestion not a fact.

there's a lot of things you need to do...but anyways i said you said we could "maybe" get carlson for smiley straight up... and you did...and it was completely and utterly nonsense...

there's a lot of things you need to do...but anyways i said you said we could "maybe" get carlson for smiley...and it was completely and utterly nonsense...

Nonsense, because it did not come out of your mouth. Dude your a little full of your self. I respect the fact you don't think it can happen, but to make yourself sould like a GM or Draftnik and insults people's opinion is not classy at all.

I still say a player for player trade would not be a bad idea. I still say I would love to see Smiley for Carlson and while it is not likely to happen, It is a wonderful idea. Truth is and always has been Smiley was been traded for picks, but we as fans are allowed to give our opinions and suggestions.

Show a little class.

Dont make me start handing out Citizens Arrest, I mean Citizens Bans!!!!!!!!!

ps. I would take Carlson for Smiley any day of the week.It will never happen but I'd jump all over it.

nonsense because no nfl team who spent a 2nd round pick just a few years back on a te who to date has probably even outproduced his draft status is gonna trade a young te the caliber of john carlson for an older guard who can't stay healthy...

it has nothing to do with me...other than that i would never ever suggest something so off base...

and talk about someone suggesting themselves as a draftnik...i never said anything about the draft regarding this topic...

Back
Top Bottom