Don Banks: Ross meeting with Sparano RIGHT NOW/Likely to remain head coach | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Don Banks: Ross meeting with Sparano RIGHT NOW/Likely to remain head coach

There is a reason this organization has sucked for a decade now, nothing they do will suprise me. We will suck next year also. NE back ups are better than our starters. We are closer to Buffalo then we are to the Pats.

How can you keep a coach who's teams choke down the stretch?

Not only does it happen in games but as a whole in the season...

Miami has been getting weaker at the end of the year.. Your team should get better not worse.

Other than money, I can't think of a single reason to keep Sparano. None.

They aren't progressing, they have no upside, they can't win meaningful games, they quit during games and they are painfully boring to watch.

Everyone keeps saying Ross is "looking for a reason" to keep Morono. News flash: if you have to LOOK for a reason to keep someone employed, they should be ****ing fired.

Tony will get one more year to turn it around

this is the one time that i wish we had a jerry jones type owner...the one and only time...ross doesn't know the pro game well enough

this sucks

I know what you are trying to say and I agree, but Jerry let Wade Phillips hang around way too long!

Maybe cause there's no more money in the kitty. Wouldn't they have to pay the remaining amount to Sporano and then pay a new coach.

There is alot more money in having a winning team, finance will not determine Sporano status.

Back
Top Bottom