Explain the "Jump" Tannehill made in 2016 | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Explain the "Jump" Tannehill made in 2016

I guess it was a huge coincidence the Colts won 10 games with Manning and 2 games without Manning the following year. Definitely no correlation there. No correlation between Jimmy G showing up and winning 4 games on a previously winless team. Teams just happen to win more often when they have a Franchise QB because reasons amiright?

Care to compare the records of this year's Dolphins and last years? Way to make my point for me.

Talk about trying to hard,
Ryan Tannehill - against Arizona
Comp Att Pct Yds Y/A TD Int Sack YdsL QBRat
15 20 75 195 9.8. 3. 1 1 11 124.0
Give me a break.
so i stand corrected, he did have 2 turnovers. he had 1 int, and 1 lost fumble. he also fumbled 2 other times, but fortunately recovered. this all not even through 3 full quarters.

look, if you are happy watching tannehill week in and week out, good for you, but i want a difference maker in here. so far in his career, tannehill has not been that.

you can tell when a team hits it big with a qb. Just look at the texans offense this year when watson took over, and what happened when he left.

look at the 49ers. Since harbaugh left, that team had been a disaster.This year they start off 1-10, and what a freaking coincidence, once they got a qb in jimmy g, that team that seemed like it was years away from being competent again, all the sudden looks like a totally different team. They didnt get any new o lineman, or wrs, or tightends, or new coaches since the 1-10 start, what they got a was a difference maker at qb, and it is clearly showing.

i want that type of qb, not a guy who at best your winning no more than 10 games tops in a season with, assuming everything is perfect.

Care to compare the records of this year's Dolphins and last years? Way to make my point for me.
last years dolphins went 10-6, this years dolphins at worst will finish 6-10, u know the same record that the dolphins finished with in 2012 with ryan, and a game better than they finished in 2015 with tannehill at qb. tannehill won 8 of those games as starter, not 10

until the franchise accepts tannehill is nothing more than mediocre, this team wont be winning anything significant anytime soon..

LOL. The game was 21-10 when Tannehill got hurt. It was no contest until Tannehill got hurt and Moore came in.
yup no contest, the game was over, no team has ever overcome an 11 pt deficit in the 3rd qtr.

tannehill is only seen as top notch level on this site, and only this site. most nfl fans laugh at the notion of tannehill being a legit starter in this league.

LOL. The game was 21-10 when Tannehill got hurt. It was no contest until Tannehill got hurt and Moore came in.

This guy obviously doesn't research his claims he just runs his mouth. Another agenda revealed.

The game didn't get close until Moore couldn't sustain any drives. Fumbles happen in a torrential downpour. Context, my child.

This guy obviously doesn't research his claims he just runs his mouth. Another agenda revealed.

The game didn't get close until Moore couldn't sustain any drives. Fumbles happen in a torrential downpour. Context, my child.
yup, of course, keep making excuses for ryan. thankfully you guys are not the gm of the team, or have zero input moving forward, because ryan would be with us until he retires if that were the case, regardless of how he performed.

it would be blame the o line, blame the wrs, blame the run game, blame the defense, special teams, everything but ryan.

sure 8-5 with Tannehill, 2-1 with Matt Moore last year and this 6-10 with Cutler. What was your point? That matt moore played solid for 3 games last year throwing for 8td vs 3 ints? That Gase did some solid coaching at the end there with a backup QB? Dude if that was your point than were on the same page.

yup, of course, keep making excuses for ryan. thankfully you guys are not the gm of the team, or have zero input moving forward, because ryan would be with us until he retires if that were the case, regardless of how he performed.

it would be blame the o line, blame the wrs, blame the run game, blame the defense, special teams, everything but ryan.

Palmer fumbled 3x that game. Weather was a factor. Watch a game from time to time bud. Context is an actual thing....

Palmer fumbled 3x that game. Weather was a factor. Watch a game from time to time bud. Context is an actual thing....
i watch every game, and cant remember the last time i missed one. However, we must not be watching the same games, because from the games i watch, i see a mediocre qb in tannehill, who at times looks very good, and times looks very bad. he is the definition of mediocre.

LOL 21-10 is no contest? Yes because the NFL has never seen a team comeback 2 scores in the 4th quarter.

Tannehill in = playoffs Tannehill out = no playoffs. You lose

Hold on let me check....nope 8-5 is not good enough for the playoffs unfortunately you have to play 16 games a season.

Back
Top Bottom