Gase is committing professional suicide | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gase is committing professional suicide

My take is if you are ultimately the one who is going to be held accountable you might as well surround yourself with the guys you want. If you are trying to row a boat and you have a guy rowing the other direction then you aren't going to get anywhere. Might as well stick with guys who are willing to row in the same direction as the rest of you.

Well, Gase is getting what he wants. Good luck Gase.

... And if you go down, take Tannenbaum with you. Please. I'm begging you.

I read it all and.....so what??.......Just about every team has prima donnas and malcontents. Key to being a successful team/coach is you have to find ways to address that or deal with it ESPECIALLY when you don't have talented people to replace them. You think Dez Bryant is a model player??.....Don't know about you but I'd rather have a talented player who is "selfish", demanding/wanting the ball all the time in the hopes of making something happen vs a dishrag mediocre one who sits back and never complains.

We've gotten rid of one of our marquee, hardest players.......maybe Landry next. Two guys who brought heart & fight to the team......possibly gone because they make waves. All great coaches have had players who were problems.......but the best ones find a way to turn them or smooth things over and not just kick them out. Gase's "my way or the highway" attitude will fail, especially in today's NFL where you have pampered athletes who want to have it their way and if they don't get it here, there's always somewhere else that will take them on as we see with Ajayi......not saying it's right, but it is what it is and Gase will either have to change or he'll be another in a long line of failures.

Look at Tom Coughlin.....a tough hard edged military style coach set in his ways......but, even he at an older age realized that he'd have to change and be more pacifying.....it probably killed him to do so but he did (putting his own ego on the side) and met with years of success with the Giants afterwards.

I am going to guess and say that Gase has tried to get along with Ajayi or anyone else for that matter. However, when you have a guy who is selfish and is not willing to change for the sake of the team you have to draw the line. As the ole cliché goes, there's no I in TEAM.

Value we got is bad. The loss of young low cost talent is bad. Still if he's this egotistical monster as he's now being portrayed then Gase was right to rid the team of him. But it seems unfair to believe that Ajayi's attitude was that bad and a detriment to the team. He and Gase seemed not to have gotten along from the very beginning. We'll have to see if he has issues in Philly.

So what's the answer.......jettison any and every good player (BTW...some of the best players are prima donnas) because of Gase's ego???? He's supposed to be not only a leader but manager of people......yet his answer is to cut loose anyone he can't manage. He either needs to find a way to adapt to today's NFL or be gone. The days of rough & tough coaches are over (not that I agree with it) due to the "snowflakism" and pampering of this generation of players not only by the league/teams but just by society in general and the times they have grown up in.

Big difference between being a diva and doing your job. Jay wasn't doing his job.

Obviously, I am a fan, I pay to be a member of this site, I watch the Dolphins each week, own Dolphins gear and go to a game here and there when time permits. I am not going to be a person that lets anything outside of my control have an impact on my mental well being.

Last edited by a moderator:
The problem on this team is the offensive line, not the running back. I do not know what is going on in his head, but this is a bad move. I thought the idiotic moves of the org. were over after the first year of his staff, but the stupidity continues. I fully expect to see Landry let go. I should have known that with Tannenbum in the FO that nothing would change.:wall

Would your opinion change if you knew what a massive head case he might be and that his knees might not be good? Just sayin'. You're not in a position to know everything they might know.

A reminder to discuss the thread topic without taking shots at those that disagree.

If you don't your posts will be deleted.

Last warning guys. Go after another member and it will cost you points and a thread ban.

He's on that Josh McDaniels career path.

This the 14-9 coach that took the this franchise to the playoffs for the first time in over a decade. He is not going anywhere. Ajayi overplayed his hand. He had talent, but he did not have enough to act like it seems he was acting.

This the 14-9 coach that took the this franchise to the playoffs for the first time in over a decade. He is not going anywhere. Ajayi overplayed his hand. He had talent, but he did not have enough to act like it seems he was acting.

can you or someone else link me to articles that report these supposed actions by ajayi? i must be missing something big since i havent seen anything concrete?

http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/armando-salguero/article181846146.html

The reason Ajayi was traded has to do with team culture and locker room chemistry and player buy-in.
And the Dolphins weren’t liking what Ajayi was doing on those fronts. Yes, he was missing holes and assignments on occasions, too. He was among the players coach Adam Gase was referencing when he said players don’t take work home with them.

“At the end of the day, guys have got to actually take this stuff home and study it,” Gase said a few days ago. “They’re not going to just learn it all in meetings. We’ve got to find guys that will actually put forth effort to actually remember this stuff and really, it starts with our best players.”

Think so huh, we'll see. I just can't stop laughing at this move and to see possibly see us lose Landry, oh boy. Guess he is easily replaced too.
Yes he is also easily replaceable. I’m tired of this “the sky is falling” bs I see on this site. This organization is no clown show. We are not the browns. We are 13-5 since Oct 16,2016. If Gase wants Ajayi out, then I have faith that Ajayi is not too important. I think you should stop laughing because Gase is no joke

Yes he is also easily replaceable. I’m tired of this “the sky is falling” bs I see on this site. This organization is no clown show. We are not the browns. We are 13-5 since Oct 16,2016. If Gase wants Ajayi out, then I have faith that Ajayi is not too important. I think you should stop laughing because Gase is no joke
What are you smoking? We've had shutouts, criminal offensive displays and the team has won games by luck (missed fg) and the odd play. I've never seen such a flat offense and a team that is so disfunctional its embarrassing. The saying goes you are only as good as your last game. 40-0 speaks volumes. 40-0. I think some fans are shoving their Finding Nemo Dory heads in the sand and expecting this team to improve. How? It's ok to run a Circus but when you have the Clowns running the show you know nothing is going to change.

This is what happens when you make the wrong choice for hc, gase is gonna gut all the quality of this team and turn it into another soft ass philbin team. The player with the most attitude and heart on the team and they cut him because no doubt he called gase out on his bs. Gase is just another twat who can't handle players because they call him out on his bs so he trades them until nobody complains about his bs, he can continue it, and our team is complete trash when he eventually gets fired 4 years from when we should have never hired his sorry ass in the first place.

This guy had the most heart on the team, carried it on its back all last year and countless times and you trade him because you're looking for a scapegoat for your disgraceful performance GASE. I hate worms like gase, same bs as phiblin, gonna throw everybody under the bus before he leaves just so he can continue his bs of trash play calling and continue having somebody to blame it on. This crap drives me insane how blind so many of our fans are that let this crap continue year after year, as if NINE YEARS wasn't enough. After Landry is gone, NOBODY on offense is going to give a damn outside of Tannehill and that means another injured Tannehill. Campbell said he loved Ajayi right away because he knew he gave it all his heart every time, this guy is the best back in the nfl and we gave him away for a 4th cuz he called gase out on his bs, not to mention he should have never been traded because he was the heart of our team.

All this is is scapegoat trash cuz gase can't play call to save his life and because the people not studying aren't doing it because they know gase is trash and just using it as an excuse for why he can't play call. GASE ONLY USES FIVE PLAY CALLS ANYWAYS>>>>>>>! Why is it always the giant nerds that are always the weakest people that throw everybody else under the bus because they refuse to admit they are nothing but bs and some idiot(Ross) gave gase the ability to destroy our team even more than he already has.

F ROSS AND F TANNENBAUM AND F GASE, just another trio of phiblin 2.0. Unbe ****ing lieveable ross is going to allow him to get rid of the few guys on our o that give a damn as is... after you trade landry just trade, suh, timmons, jones, and tannehill as well. Get rid of anybody that has a spine and then gase will the have the spineless team he so desires because that's the only team that will follow a giant ***** hc like this. Weak men need to get rid of strong men to be able to exist because strong men expose them. Campbell loved strong men around him because he was a strong man, i ****ing hate weaklings like this worm gase coming in here time and time again wrecking my team wanting to pillow fight in his pajamas after a cup of tea and debating which britney spears song is the best.

I'm done with not posting with emotion and being mature about everything, I should have never supported this twat in the first place, I knew it was a terrible signing and its done nothing but proven to be. Our owner is DOPEY and phiblin was his son and gase is his grandkid, this bullshit never ends, what a disaster ross has turned this team into. THIS IS FOOTBALL, not tiddlywinks!

Back
Top Bottom