If Tannehill Is Taken Before We Draft | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Tannehill Is Taken Before We Draft

If Tannehill Is Taken Before We Draft:

• Total voters
....I'm not taking Weeden at 8 either...if Tannehill is gone after the 7th pick...then maybe Blackmon or Floyd are there for us with the 8th pick...

Aim for Weeden in Rd 2. if he is gone we role with Moore, Garrard and Devlin. Next year seems to be loaded with Better QB prospects excluding Luck/RG3

If no Tannehill, trade back in rd 1 and pick Kendall Wright. Cousins in rd 2.

If any team drafts Tannehill in the Top 15 they're on drugs. Joey Harrington part 2.

I personally think that is a SERIOUS insult to Joey Harrington.

I honestly keep asking why anybody thinks that Tannehill is going to be any good...and I keep hearing the same thing. "He has a major League arm".

BFD. He was moved to WR cause he couldnt beat out two very mediocre QB's. Okay, actually one slightly above mediocre QB and one very very lousy QB.

He completely and totally sucked the entire season at A&M, yet people think he should be a top 10 pick. I honestly have no idea any more. Common sense starts to leave the conversation when desperation is knocking at the door I guess.

I haven't followed up on him the past 2-3 months, not sure if he attended any combines or work outs or what it is but he must have had one incredible work out/combine for him to suddenly go from a 3rd round pick to Top 10.

And I wanted to draft the guy at one point, at probably the 2nd round, but come on, TOP 10?? Are you kidding me? Did anyone here watch him play? Really?

If we pass on Floyd for Tannehill I don't even know what I'm going to do. It will sting like passing on Patrick Willis for Ted Ginn Jr.

Hell I'll draft Coby Fleener at 8 before I draft Tannehill, or even a guard for ****s sake. You guys are falling in love with Tannehill just like you did with Quinn, but it makes no sense, no sense at all, to draft Tannehill at 8. That's too high for a guy that will need 3-4 years to develop into a quarterback in the NFL.

First and foremost say NO to Tannehill. Overrated. I'd take Weeden regardless of age. We need an upgrade now.

no qb outside of the top 2 are worth the 8th overall. You guys are desperate!

Seriously, Tannehill is so lucky than neither Barkley nor Landry Jones came out, this guy would be a 3rd or 4th round prospect.

If we do end up with Tannehill and we end up being the worst team in the league, then what? We draft Barkley and we pray that someone gives a 4th round pick for Tannehill after investing a 1st?

And don't say we wouldn't draft Barkley, we definitely would. Hell Bud Adams is willing to sign Manning on a 5 year deal after just drafting Jake Locker.

This is my vote: Take best player available in every round whether a QB or not.

Just because we need a QB we don't have to take what's there when we pick. Take the Best Player Available.

Somebody already posted this, and I know it's against LSU and its last year, but honestly people. Watch this.

He makes exactly 1 good throw the entire game.

He constantly misses, often badly, can't avoid the pressure....ever, likes throwing to the opposite team and telegraphs his intended receiver like nobody I've ever watched. I have now gone and re-watched 3 of his games this last season (Arkansas, OSU and Texas) and I haven't seen him look off a receiver one time, in fact, he is often looking at intended receiver before he even has the ball.

LSU- 2010 CottonBowl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXDEzCf3C7Y

I have a feeling this will be my reaction on draft day.[video=youtube;lYmIo4W7CC0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYmIo4W7CC0&feature=related[/video]

Back
Top Bottom