Ireland Upset Nevada QB Kaepernick has Standout Week | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ireland Upset Nevada QB Kaepernick has Standout Week

Just saw a Youtube clip of him and I am confused - is he black or white? I always thought he was white. I just, to be honest, wouldn't be very comfortable with a black quarterback.

Just saw a Youtube clip of him and I am confused - is he black or white? I always thought he was white. I just, to be honest, wouldn't be very comfortable with a black quarterback.

His biological mother was white, and his biological father was black. It's 2011, Clayton Bigsby. While your Grand Wizard may tell you otherwise, the color of his skin shouldn't matter to you. The main thing that should matter is his ability to play the quarterback position.

His biological mother was white, and his biological father was black. It's 2011, Clayton Bigsby. While your Grand Wizard may tell you otherwise, the color of his skin shouldn't matter to you. The main thing thatt should matter is his ability to play the quarterback position.

That was uncalled for. I wasn't being racist. I was just pointing out the fact and what's best for the team. We didn't learn anything after the Cleo Lemons and Pat "White" signings? We need to stop political correctness and do what's right for the fan base.

Again, I am not racist. I am just pointing out the elephant in the room.

That was uncalled for. I wasn't being racist. I was just pointing out the fact and what's best for the team. We didn't learn anything after the Cleo Lemons and Pat "White" signings? We need to stop political correctness and do what's right for the fan base.

No, it isn't. You say you're uncomfortable with a guy because of the color of his skin, yet I'm supposed to think that's not racist? C'mon now.

i think it is pretty obvious we are thorwing out smoke screens.

Ireland of ALL ppl wont show his hand now, he doesn't even when we have the player lolll.

trust me, he isnt on our list. Probably a guy like Newton since he is the enxt mobile QB or closest if not better mobility wise than Kasp.

You're ****in' kidding right?

This post is trash.

315_kkk-1.jpg

Well. At least, there is one person who won't be lobbying for VY or M Vick to come to Miami.

LMAO. I call shenanigans. Someone trying to taint Marcy Marc's name at 790 the ticket.

the guy seems legit. wish i could see more video of him throwing. but he doesnt have a very good cast around him and still makes things happen, and is a proven winner. i would not be upset if we took him in the 2nd. i dont see us reaching for him in the first, unless we trade down and its a late first.

wtf dude. keep comments like that to your self.

Really? Lemon (no 's') and White were crappy QBs BECAUSE THEY WERE CRAPPY QBS, not because of the color of their skin. Dude 1960 called, they want their attitude back.

Here's some names you should Google:

Warren Moon
Steve McNair
Donovan McNabb
Doug Williams

"I wasn't being racist". Ah yeah you are. The very definition of it, actually.

/rant

I know what you mean partner. They now wanna let "them" coach our teams too. We all know "they" aren't smart enough to be HCs...lol, I'm curious, where are you from?

Back
Top Bottom