Ireland Upset Nevada QB Kaepernick has Standout Week | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ireland Upset Nevada QB Kaepernick has Standout Week

i think it is pretty obvious we are thorwing out smoke screens.

Ireland of ALL ppl wont show his hand now, he doesn't even when we have the player lolll.

trust me, he isnt on our list. Probably a guy like Newton since he is the enxt mobile QB or closest if not better mobility wise than Kasp.

You may be right but what good does faking interest in CK when we don't have a 2nd round pick?

I don't think upset is his mood but I bet he is really disappointed.

If CK is headed for the 2nd round it really puts us in a bind

The more I think about it I think the tweeter is embellishing the original repor

The star qb of the Senior bowl may go in the 2nd, we like him and we don't have a 2nd .

Ok got it but is Ireland somewhere having a fit?

Tweets as news can be real BS

OK, lets try this approach.

Other than playing in the WAC and running the Pistol offense, name an aspect of being an NFL QB that Kaepernick doesn' excell at? That's right you can't.

And don't say accuracy, because I have been watching this kid for three years and his targets have sucked bigtime. Dropped balls and bad routes, he has never had anything close
to quality receivers. This year, maybe TE Virgil Green should be mentioned. The guys who had some numbers the past few years owe it all to Kaepernick and the running game.

He had very, very little help becoming the only QB in the history of the NCAA to throw for 9000 yards and rush for 4000.
Bro, I know you love this kid but you can't just shake off playing in the WAC. He faced one good defense this season and that was Boise St (WAC opponent) who was ranked near the top in scoring defense. The next best defense was Nevada at more then 20 points per game and the remainder were in the bottom half of the nation. Two of them were in the bottom 10 including New Mex St in the bottom 3.

He doesn't play under center and has never faced power defenses from the SEC, Big 12 and Big 10. He's a good QB but not destined to be anything more then a good mid rounder that may/may not make it. If you want this type of QB, Cam Newton is a better prospect but I am not sold that he'll make it in the NFL.

We'll at least they've identified a key trait needed in a Qb - the ability to extend a play with legs. Something cement boots Henne is comical in attempting to do so.

Who's to say a 2nd will land him or how high his stock will rise?

We may have to use #15 to get him....just refer back to Cutler, Rivers and Flacco for late risers that went pretty high.

On a note that isn't ridiculously racist, I wouldn't draft KP before the 5th. I'm glad Ireland is putting this out there. Let's me know he isn't really considering him.

On a note that isn't ridiculously racist, I wouldn't draft KP before the 5th. I'm glad Ireland is putting this out there. Let's me know he isn't really considering him.

I don't know about that. This is pretty early for smokescreens. Something about this strikes me as perfectly (and sadly) legit. After the combine we'll probably get more of the fake meetings and workouts. But for now we're early enough in the process I don't think anyone's had had time to put on a condom yet.

He does seem to be better choice than Pat White..Taller and can gain weight and accurate arm.Just because White was a bust dosn't mean this guy will be.

He does seem to be better choice than Pat White..Taller and can gain weight and accurate arm.Just because White was a bust dosn't mean this guy will be.

No... you have it all wrong, we HAVE to draft cam newton, everyone who thinks otherwise is an idiot.

Really? Lemon (no 's') and White were crappy QBs BECAUSE THEY WERE CRAPPY QBS, not because of the color of their skin. Dude 1960 called, they want their attitude back.

Here's some names you should Google:

Warren Moon
Steve McNair
Donovan McNabb
Doug Williams

"I wasn't being racist". Ah yeah you are. The very definition of it, actually.

/rant

Michael Vick

Josh Freeman

Back
Top Bottom