Is Adam Gase Overrated??? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Adam Gase Overrated???

Gase is a good head coach, but signing Cutler after Tannehill went down was a mistake. If opposing teams key in on stopping Ajayi then we have to have a passing game that's good enough to make them pay for it. We seemed to be able to do that last season, but right now we aren't capable of doing so. Until we are, we are going to lose games and Ajayi is going to be on a stretcher by week six. Gase needs to find a way to get the offense clicking because this secondary isn't going to stop anyone unfortunately.

That still falls on Gase, If ur marketed as an offensive guru the offense should never look like this even with an average QB. Look at what Mcvay has done with Cousins, Goff and look at what Shanahan did with Ryan, Hoyer and both teams have less Offensive talent than we do.
The Rams don't. Gurley is a superstar, Watkins when healthy is a top WR and Goff is a damn good qb prospect

Well when Ryan was playing well last year the offense opened up. Hell Tannehill had a 8 ypa and lead the league in big plays.

This whole Gase is conservative talk is just overreaction from a *** whooping by the Jets. Your team doesn't lead the league in big plays and be conservative. Don't float that bs my way.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but we didn't lead the league in big plays, we led (or were near the top) in efficiency. Gase's offense, especially in the first half of games has always been uber conservation and down right predictable. I think it's less of being opened up and more execution on limited attempts.

Well when Ryan was playing well last year the offense opened up. Hell Tannehill had a 8 ypa and lead the league in big plays.

This whole Gase is conservative talk is just overreaction from a *** whooping by the Jets. Your team doesn't lead the league in big plays and be conservative. Don't float that bs my way.

In case you forgot Ajayi had 16 yards on 11 carries, last year Tannehill benefited from play action and was limited to under 30 passing attempts a game.

Well, it didn't long for Threads like these to start pop-in up. If we win the next 3-5 games OP are you going to make another thread asking how great Adam Gase is?

In case you forgot Ajayi had 16 yards on 11 carries, last year Tannehill benefited from play action and was limited to under 30 passing attempts a game.
I don't forget, yet Miami still had a 8 ypa and was tops in the NFL in big plays. That's not a conservative offense. That's a balanced aggressive attack.

I still think Gase is a very, very good coach. Not today. Wow.

His play calling has been abysmal these first two weeks. "Predictable" is an understatement. I don't know if he is keeping his big plays too close to the vest as it's a long season, but there is nothing special right now about this offense.

At one point, my friends and I started laughing and yelling what was going to happen before the ball was snapped...but never changed. Each series we yelled: "First down: pass! Second down: run! Third down: Pass! TIME TO PUNT!" We were right every damn time. Even on 2nd and super long they would still run, almost as if Gase had some quota he had to hit for repetitiveness in play calling.

Yuck.

The Rams don't. Gurley is a superstar, Watkins when healthy is a top WR and Goff is a damn good qb prospect

AJayi is much better than Gurley, and Goff has limitations on the type of throws he can make. We have 3 Starter caliber WRs they have 1.

Well, it didn't long for Threads like these to start pop-in up. If we win the next 3-5 games OP are you going to make another thread asking how great Adam Gase is?
Not at all..... The whole point of the thread is that Gase has not been good the first 2 games. You disagree?

Back
Top Bottom