Lebartard just on the radio in nashville | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lebartard just on the radio in nashville

Yea on ESPN they said Mondays after games he couldnt even move to pick up the phone. Now im sure plenty of Runningbacks go through the same exact thing, but its a tough thing to do every Sunday when your heart is not in it.

Frayser said:
Wait . . . what is much like what the Pats did to Milloy? Completely different circumstances again.
circumstance yes but ponder this..........after getting shellacked in week one 31-0 zip and the media blaming BB...........how did it all turn out.......???? BB was right and they won another SB............RW is asking you to wait to see the result before you fry him.............and that is precisely the point he will make in tomorrows herald.............you should really think about it ...........that has everything to do with timing too........just with a frameshift that most fin fans do not want ot think about...........but his view is intrigueing to me...........

Believe me, I love Chris Brown. I will not miss George.

As for our offensive line, I disagree. Wade Smith is a year older. He's also a bit heavier with some added muscle. Jeno James is a mauler. Seth McKinney is solid and will be no worse than who we had last year (probably better). Right guard is a question, but it was last year. Carey might not be Todd Wade (I see that as a good thing mind you), but he can play. He can be a mauler like James if he works hard. Go back to 2002 and watch him play tackle for the 'Canes. Then add St. Clair and a healthy McIntosh which gives us lots of options to move people around.

In my opinion, that is an improvement . . . gel or no gel.

and RW is a rare bird .............but i do think he just helped you and remeber i will be facing you in week one............if i thought this game was a gimme why would i engage you for 4 pages.............i rather face the fins with RW than without........your easier to defend cause i know you all too well......and you play into my teams greatest strength.............now we will be on our heels abit.........that is concerning to me........and it should give some of you something to chew on while your calling for Rickey head

bongo59 said:
circumstance yes but ponder this..........after getting shellacked in week one 31-0 zip and the media blaming BB...........how did it all turn out.......???? BB was right and they won another SB............RW is asking you to wait to see the result before you fry him.............and that is precisely the point he will make in tomorrows herald.............you should really think about it ...........that has everything to do with timing too........just with a frameshift that most fin fans do not want ot think about...........but his view is intrigueing to me...........
This is nothing as big as Milloy leaving, Milloy wasnt the Defense, he wasnt even the best player anymore. Ricky was there best player on offense and there entire gameplan was based around him. Comparing those two are liek comparing apples and oranges.

st clair is just pure poison........we played seth and james klast yr and killed them both.......see DDavis yds and SDavis yds...........no one will run on this D......when healthy.......and week one chance are we will be just fine..........carey ithink will be OK but not at RT right off the bat..........i bet he starts inside first........

bongo59 said:

The Dolphins losing Williams is a bit different than the Pats losing Milloy . . . especially considering they added another big presence at safety in Rodney Harrison that offseason. You don't build teams around safeties. You DO build teams around power backs like RW.

BillsCA said:
This is nothing as big as Milloy leaving, Milloy wasnt the Defense, he wasnt even the best player anymore. Ricky was there best player on offense and there entire gameplan was based around him. Comparing those two are liek comparing apples and oranges.
billsCA you are now off point............we agree on milloy talents..........but you guys stomped the pats and everyone in NE and the media was calling for BB head for those two weeks, he stuck to his guns and...................tell me what happened??????????..........RW will pose the same question to the fin fans in tomorrows paper..........and that is the point of this thread...........

bongo59 said:
again i am not a RW sympathetic poster...........but i do think RW has a point in saying hey guys we run me left right and middle and we aint winning......how bout we change it up............i really think if DW was gone RW might not have did this.........but that is speculative on my part

Why then does he wait to make his point now?????????????? He had two years to speak up and don't tell me he's too scared to say "Hey this is hurting me and it's not working." Ricky's trying to steer everyone away from the core of what's going on. He thinks he's some beautiful, unique snowflake who shouldn't be controlled by the confines of a work paradigm or NFL rules.

bongo59 said:
you do if you know that it is not for you any longer..........and that is precisely what none of you are hearing..........he is done doing what others asked him to do when it did not work anyhow........now he is going to try it on his own..........it sucks in a sense but i think RW did the right thing.......i know i would not want a guy who did not want to play on my team one minute

Seriously, you are so dense. He did the right the by him..........obviously..........but he could've done the right thing by him and at the SAME TIME do the right thing for the team by retiring at a responsible time. There's a big difference in making a healthy choice and making a healthy choice that makes things unhealthy for everyone else.

because RW saw that he was not going tobe successful doing it a third time and his heart was not into it...........they just had robert smith on the nfl network and he said he talke dot rickey 6 weeks ago and had an inkling this was coming because of all the questions of regret he asked him.........RW just had enough and i dont think you can blame him for that.........i know you will but i cant after thinking about it for awhile

bongo59 said:
much like the pats did to milloy............no one player is above the team

What????????????????? What in the world does that have to do with what we're talking about here?

If I told my son to quit a job that would pay him 4 million a year just so he could be happy I'd be one dumb father. No one is ever rich enough that as life goes on they will not regret having that kind of $ even if it is extra millions. Life is not so short that it's not worth being unhappy for 1 or 2-years so you have an extra 10 million in the bank!

Ricky is out of his flipping mind.

Oliver...

why because it suits you the fan or your team????? RW is responsible to him.........so i guess it is totally selfish to you but he left anywhere between 10-14 mil on the table...............that tells me something else bothered him.....and it should to you too...........i just think it is too early for fins fans to digest it all...........youre still hurting and i understand it..........this thread should be cathartic for you.........i dont agree with RW stanc eor decision but i do understand why he did it and i think once you do you'll get past this

bongo59 said:
because RW saw that he was not going tobe successful doing it a third time and his heart was not into it...........they just had robert smith on the nfl network and he said he talke dot rickey 6 weeks ago and had an inkling this was coming because of all the questions of regret he asked him.........RW just had enough and i dont think you can blame him for that.........i know you will but i cant after thinking about it for awhile

Bullsh*t............I don't blame Ricky for following his own path. But I can blame him for the untimely, irresponsible manner in which he chose it. That would be like if I decided to walk out on my law firm a week before the trial of the century was about to start and I was the centerpiece.

Back
Top Bottom