Merged @: 10 Or 15% Chance Miami Signs Arrington/Jason Cole on Hotlist/Cole Credible? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged @: 10 Or 15% Chance Miami Signs Arrington/Jason Cole on Hotlist/Cole Credible?

Just his guesses. Doesn't sound like he has any inside info.

does anyone know if we take a cap hit if we lose Ricky for the year?

Well i guess im the only one here who still wants lavar. This guy is a beast, i really believe it makes us an instant super bowl contender. we need him, everyone on here the whole time said we need him and how great he was and someone post on here that a 10 to 15 % chance and now he sucks? come on guys you know how good he is so just sit tight we arent outta this thing yet.

Like I've said over and over...give that man the money he wants. He's worth it.

DolphinDevil28 can vouch for me, lol..

elite14eva said:
if that's the case why won't he just sign with them?

From his conversation on ESPN it sounds like he prefers to play for the Phins or Giants (the latter because he would get two shots at the skins) but he doesn't want to except the Phins lowball offer. Looks like he is willing to wait around until after the draft and see if he can get a better offer from Phins or Gents. IMO

jason cole makes it sound like we are done until the draft so if you believe him might as well listen to every rumor on the internet.

jat_meat said:
Well i guess im the only one here who still wants lavar. This guy is a beast, i really believe it makes us an instant super bowl contender. we need him, everyone on here the whole time said we need him and how great he was and someone post on here that a 10 to 15 % chance and now he sucks? come on guys you know how good he is so just sit tight we arent outta this thing yet.
So far, nobody in this thread has said that he sucks. One post said that he was good, but not worth what he's asking (I agree with that statement too). In fact, I think the majority of the people here have always said that -- he's good, but not worth what him and his agent are seeking.

BLITZKRIEG said:
That's what the local Miami Herald sports writer on ESPN just said in regards to Miami ending up with OLB L. Arrington.....

PHINZ RULE!!!

I say we have a 75% chance...Jason Cole doesn't have any secret info. he is going off Dolphins history when it comes to FA spending. Wayne has said he wants a SB ring now. So i believe he wills pend now.

we won't give in to Arrington so if money is that important to him than I guess we won't sign him. but right now we are offering more money than any other team so Arrington has to give in

He definately wont sign until after the draft that would be the smartest move for him, he'll be the last LB left and someone will want him IMO i dont think the dolphins, giants, jaguars, or bengals will get him. some team will change there draft plans and then come in and overpay for him.

elite14eva said:
just how credibile is jason cole with his reports your thoughts?

Well he probably knows more about it than any of us. 15% does seem kind of low however. Like someone else stated, maybe he's just basing all of this on the fact that Miami isn't known for overpaying. Maybe that will change under Saban, and we'll end up giving him his money??..who knows....

I would have thought our chances were much higher than that, I was just relaying the news. I hope we get him too, he would be a nice upgrade....

PHINZ RULE!!!

Back
Top Bottom