Merged @: 10 Or 15% Chance Miami Signs Arrington/Jason Cole on Hotlist/Cole Credible? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged @: 10 Or 15% Chance Miami Signs Arrington/Jason Cole on Hotlist/Cole Credible?

Yesterday on the Q & A on the Herald's website, Cole said we had a 5/10 chance of signing Lavar.

Jason Cole's credibility

anybody knows how credibile jason cole is with his reports your thought?

He seems to be a very good writer...but as far as information goes...Id give more credit to guys on this forum.

XXXSURTAINXXX said:
He seems to be a very good writer...but as far as information goes...Id give more credit to guys on this forum.

Considering that the majority of guys on this forum are die-hard Dolphin fans, then what you are saying is that you rather hear a biased statement/opinion, than the opinion of a neutral reporter.

He probably searches his information with as much care as you or I would. Plus, when he does not know something, he says, "I'll need to check on that"...

He's a pretty good writer but also a big pessimist(beyond being a realist.). The one thing I've noticed living down here is that alot of the local writers really don't have more info than us. Unlike previous years when these guys could find out anything including what kind of underwear Wanny was wearing. This has caused alot of them (Cole, Salguero) to go into the process of prognostication. Also, some are bitter b/c of thier lack of inside info(Skolnick)

Don't like him and don't trust his info. I used to really like Jason Cole because he had good info and kept an interesting Q&A section on the Herald, but ever since he and Armando Salguero were caught by a FinHeaven member high-fiving each other after the Dolphins lost a game and were eliminated from the playoff's, I have lost all respect for him as a person and an unbiased reporter.

Read for yourself: http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=30413

I was disappointed when I heard and he and Jason Cole high fiving each other when the Dolphins were knocked out of the playoffs during our Bills game (By Denver beating Indy).

Back
Top Bottom