MERGED 2x: Should the "Culture Change" include new uniforms? | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED 2x: Should the "Culture Change" include new uniforms?

Should the Dolphins Modify The Uniforms

• YES

Votes: 252 62.4%
  • NO

Votes: 152 37.6%

• Total voters
No you don't and you didn't make a point.

Comparing the difference between wearing a black or Aqua jersey isnt anywhere near comparible to wearing pink.

Why don't you just compare it to guys playing naked in jock straps next?

Well the other guy said it sholdn't matter , any color. so that includes pink. all i'm saying is that the game is just as much mental as it is physical. emotion and intimidation play a huge part. I know you need good players and good coaching, but sublte things like unifom colors do sometimes have an effect on a player physc.

No you don't and you didn't make a point.

Comparing the difference between wearing a black or Aqua jersey isnt anywhere near comparible to wearing pink.

Why don't you just compare it to guys playing naked in jock straps next?

Now that would be extreme. you know there is a reason this is called a discussion board. we have discussion, you don't have to agree with everything others post. you don't have to try and make me look like a fool, just stating my opinion. it's all good.

I heard that the new helmet logo is a dolphin jumping over a silver star. :D

I can not believe that you actually think there is no mental aspect to football. it's all about emotion man, not just skills and coaching.

Who said anything about not believing in the mental aspect????

It just has nothing to do with the uniforms.

I like the finheaven logo, that dolphin looks fierce.......we need something with intimidation now that we got the Tuna and Sparano

no... dolphins are not fierce and cannot not make facial gestures like that. Why would you want clownish uni's like buffalo's. ours are traditional and fine just the way they are. I'd maybe due away with the blue in them like the old dolphins uni's

I believe the Dolphins Aqua needs to be darker. The shade used on this site is nice but when the Dolphins wear the aqua jerseys they appear bright.

I heard that the new helmet logo is a dolphin jumping over a silver star. :D

LOL....nice.

I heard it was a group of little Dolphins looking up and bowing down to a TUNA sitting on a throne. Maybe a BIG Star is in the sky behind the throne?

:knee:

I think the poll should be changed, and give the option of if they were to change, they would go to the retro, which would be fine by me. This stuff with all the people saying we should change the colors to look more "mean" or whatever are imo bull.

One of the reasons I was drawn to the Dolphins when I was younger was because they were DIFFERENT. They had bright cool uniforms, and even a dolphin in a swimming pool at the open end of the stadium- that was cool.

This stuff about making the colors darker just makes me think it is to do the same thing everyone else is doing, so maybe someday all 32 teams in the NFL and all the NBA, and NHL will have dark colors, and mean looking logos so maybe more kids will buy them and wear them on the street corner- boy wouldn't that be GREAT!!! All the uniforms basically the same, GREAT!!

No thanks, I like being different, and I love the original uniforms, and colors because they ARE NOT LIKE ALL THE REST.

I know our Phins have a proud history, but the old school uniforms are ugly. I like the ones we wore on that thanksgiving game against dallas, but those were kind of new old school.

Not to be arguementative, but the uniforms we wore on that thanksgiving day game against Dallas were the old uniforms, they were the retro's everyone is talking about, and as I have said, they are awesome!

You know...somehow I can't picture the Tuna looking in this team's locker room and thinking, "but we've got nothing to wear!"

Lets worry about the quality of the team before we worry about unis.

No color changes unless we revert back to the oldstyle aqua and coral. Wouldn't mind slight uniform design changes. Maybe add a little more aqua to our white jerseys so they don't look so plain.

Logo.. well i'd have to see some new designs before I could have an opinion. But I fear that they will make it look like ***. So i'd prefer to keep our logo unless some mind-blowing design surfaces. They should poll the fans before making any significant changes.

so you telling me if the phins came out in all pink uniforms, that would not make them feel like a bunch of woosies?
Would they feel silly dressing up in NE Patriots colors?

Sure they would, but that doesn't mean that they shouldn't be playing their butts off because of the color of their jersey.

Back
Top Bottom