MERGED 2x: Should the "Culture Change" include new uniforms? | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED 2x: Should the "Culture Change" include new uniforms?

Should the Dolphins Modify The Uniforms

• YES

Votes: 252 62.4%
  • NO

Votes: 152 37.6%

• Total voters
Definitely, I would like to see the following become our logo and mascot.

It even looks a little like Tony.

Our new name can be Ye Miami Weevil-Dansers

terrifying.

B.

Attachments

• The Moste Fearce Miami Weevil Dansers.jpg
    The Moste Fearce Miami Weevil Dansers.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 25
I vote yes. We should go to a more modern look. I wish we could liven up the Dolphins fight song too, it should be something that should pump the fans and the players up. IMO, our fight song sounds like something out of Deliverance, a little too outdated.

Parcells did this when he was with the Jets. He brought back the 68 logo style..

If he does want this, expect these style uniforms:

clear.gif

That's what I'm talking about!!!!!

Any change and I want this! Old School!

I agree with the retro idea, I liked the colors better and I liked the logo better. Also,a minor detail that I think really made a big difference is I liked the gray facemasks alot more.I would like different uniforms(old school) not new ones.

Retro would be cool but the LOGO has to be changed. it looks too friendly.. I love how the broncos did there new logo it looks more aggressive..

Not that thisis the case but if your wearing something with a teddy bear on it, how do you expect pyscologicaly for the players to be in an aggressive manner?

Thats actually interesting if you think about it. Jails are now putting people in Pink outfits to calm inmates down, pink rooms etc.. Do you think the color "style" of a uniform you wear day in and out has an effect on your ability to play at all?

I just want a slight change and a better logo.. I love the Nike ones on this forum used ad avatars the Dolphin At least looks aggresive and ready to play football..

Retro would be cool but the LOGO has to be changed. it looks too friendly.. I love how the broncos did there new logo it looks more aggressive..

Not that thisis the case but if your wearing something with a teddy bear on it, how do you expect pyscologicaly for the players to be in an aggressive manner?

Thats actually interesting if you think about it. Jails are now putting people in Pink outfits to calm inmates down, pink rooms etc.. Do you think the color "style" of a uniform you wear day in and out has an effect on your ability to play at all?

I just want a slight change and a better logo.. I love the Nike ones on this forum used ad avatars the Dolphin At least looks aggresive and ready to play football..

The uniforms didn't make us less aggressive in 72,73,74 etc...
It's the players in them and the coaches coaching them that make the difference.

Voted yes, but I want the old ones back. I love the shade of the aqua/teal they used in the early 70's. It's much different from that of the 80's 90's and 00's

I was thinking about this the other day, nothing major, but we definitley need to change something in the uniforms, after a 1-15 season it would not be a bad idea, new era, new uniforms.

i think we should at least adopt a new color for our home jersey, maybe the storm jersey color. I think that would be sweet.

going to the black jersey helped the Georgia Bulldogs. It's about attitude.

Coaching helped the Bulldogs not the Jersey.

How has the Black been working for the Raiders lately?

Its all about players and coaching, not the uniforms.

Back
Top Bottom