Merged: Blackout Expected For Local Television/Question about blackout | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Blackout Expected For Local Television/Question about blackout

Roman529 said:
Maybe Wayne can reach into his fat wallet and buy the remaining tickets and give them to poor folk who want to watch football....or maybe a Miami station will do this. I am gonna be parked in front of a 10 foot HD big screen at my favorite sportsbar here in Colorado watching the game. :)
That would be Kelly Obreins I'm sure LOL...I'll be there!!

ADMIN EDIT: Post that kind of trash in the forum again, and you're stay here will be short.

so-long-Ricky said:
Isn't that a threat and a direct violation of the TOS?

I've been banned for saying something considerably less that that.

But your a Bills fan! You guys are made for banning! :lol:

I doubt it, but anythings possible.

surrealo said:
edited by Admin.

Wow man, are you trying to get people to go to the games or scare people off? I don't think I would want to spend 150 dollars to go and get my *** beat by a fellow dolphan, lol.

That sounds like someone's tail-gating party has started a few days early...:evil:

surrealo said:
edited by Admin.
Oh!!! your a real tough guy on the computer. You probably some 120 pound skinny chicken bone, who has to hide behind a computer.

surrealo said:
edited by Admin.

Nothing like a keyboard cowboy.... :shakeno:

You just bought yourself a one way ticket to ban-ville....you you enjoy reading .

surrealo said:
edited by Admin.

"arguing on the internet is a lot like being in the special olympics... you may win, but you're still... "...

oh, nevermind....

Ozzy said:
Actually it was toned down when Marino started playing. He did bring some life back into things, but he also had a lot of Jets fans going to games just to see him play. They would wear Miami Jerseys, and if the team was playing the Jets, and the Jets won, you would see them taking them off, wearing Jets Jersey's underneath. They would also start cheers when Miami was on offense at the LOS. That stuff caught on too, because to this day some Miami fans still do it.

There was nothing louder than the early 70's during the terrible towel/Super Bowl days. It was absolutely deafening.
I think the cheering on offense thing is just the ignorance of the general population when it comes to football. People do it here at UNC too and it's annoying as could be.

surrealo said:
bad stuff

clear.gif

Back
Top Bottom