MERGED:Ireland’s, Fins’ arrogance unacceptable, Mike Silver rips Ireland and the Fins | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED:Ireland’s, Fins’ arrogance unacceptable, Mike Silver rips Ireland and the Fins

Why is that such an unreasonable question? Perhaps they heard that she was. It's not like he was accusing him of his mother being a prostitute he just asked. If she's not a prostitute then I don't see what the problem is.

I don't know why every one is so worked up for? Do I think its messed up? Yes but I think if ireland would of asked me if my mom was a prostitute, I would of just answered the question and keep the interview moving. He can call my family members what ever he wants! Id laugh my butt off all the way to the bank, with my signing bonus.

Meh... you guys are being up tight for nothing.

If someone wants to pay me 6M they can ask me whatever the hell they want - furthermore i'll respond whatever the hell they want.

Clearly Ireland asked this question to see if he could get a rise out of the guy. Which he didn't. So good job Dez.

Frankly, if my mom was a crack head and had 3 kids before 18, i'd be shocked as all hell if a team didn't ask me about her prior to handing me a check for millions.

they didn't ask him about prior stuff, they asked if she is STILL a prostitute. BIG difference.

Well... is she or not? I'm headed to Dallas and lookin for a good time.

I'm glad Bryant is speaking out, he sure go to ESPN and other media outlets and talk about the questions being asked.

I'd have knocked Ireland square in between the nose.

Which is exactly the reaction he is fishing for with the ? or lack of a reaction. As a Miami fan you don't want to know this??? I sure do. Guys like Joey Porter feast on guys that are hot heads. Adv Joey big time.

what does the MOM have to do with the employee? exactly, nothing.
just because the $ increases doesn't mean some questions of that nature become acceptable.

it has alot to do with him being in a bar and someone callin out his momma and he flying off and shooting the person or brawling with that person and getting an 8 game penalty...and thus loosing your investment as an organization

Was in very bad taste, but probably designed to gauge a reaction, as people say.

How big a moron is Bryant for going public with it? "He called my momma a ho'. My momma is not a ho', people shouldnt' be asking me if my momma is a ho'. Did I mention the words Momma and ho', because if I did it's just to say my momma is not a ho'"?

He's gonna get very sick of ho' jokes from every CB facing him this season.

I'll say it again though, very inappropriate from Ireland and he deserves a bit of flak for it, even if he probably thinks it was worth it.

Was it not acceptable to ask? What if she really was? If so maybe ireland was just trying to receive a service....

Which is exactly the reaction he is fishing for with the ? or lack of a reaction. As a Miami fan you don't want to know this??? I sure do. Guys like Joey Porter feast on guys that are hot heads. Adv Joey big time.

Ok, so let me ask this...What if Bryant turns around and asks how many guys does your mother **** a day or before she had you? and I am asking this because I want to know who I might work for and how my employer is.

They would have crossed him off the list in a heartbeat and ran to the media outlets bashing him for asking Ireland such a question. Why is it acceptable for him to be the recipient ?

Race isn't a choice you make...

Selling crack and blowing truck drivers in the parking lot for a few bucks is a choice....

You people have already taken a wrong turn here...

Race isn't a choice you make...

Selling crack and blowing truck drivers in the parking lot for a few bucks is a choice....

You people have already taken a wrong turn here...

His mother being a prostitute or not has no bearing on being an NFL player. Now if he was a prostitute or a drug dealer those are legitimate questions.
he has no choice in what he mom may have done or not so its not a legitimate question. Like I said if this was the CIA or NSA I could maybe understand this but there is no reasoning where this is a proper question.

If some people are questioning the validity of the question then you likely have never applied for a job that plays significant amount of money.

Contrary to popular belief, you cannot assume that those around you, family or friends won't effect you the progress you make through life. It's a fallacy.

The fact Dez is 'offended' is in itself offensive. He should clearly answer the question, be a man and move on. Show through his own strength of character that he is able to overcome the obstacles in his life.

Remember.. he's getting paid MILLIONS. Not applying for some $20 job. People in that 'tax bracket' have a much higher level of accountability for the money bestowed to them. To make that money is a privilege, not a right.

If it were I.. I would simply answer yes, or no. I wouldn't be offended in the least. The only time people get offended about difficult questions, is when their hiding something.

Get over it.

those are fans not EMPLOYERS. Do they ask you about your moms desire to **** guys or not at your interviews even though while you are on your way to work someone might come up adn say hey your mom was tapped by 10 men last night and you turn around and attack the person and does the employee take action? Sure, do they interview to see if you are that type of person to prevent that? NO.

When a cop becomes a cop, do they ask questions like that since everyone hates cops and curses them out? Of course not. End of the day, Ireland ****ED up.

Have some class and respect, you are a billion dollar organization, take responsibility.

Excuse me? Darell Revis is the enemy the guy who is going to be saying this stuff to him in the game situation that I laid out. The fans have nothing to do with my statement. And yes they do put cops in situations like that before they hand them a firearm and a taser they for sure find out what buttons can be pushed.

Back
Top Bottom