Merged: Quinn falls to the Dolphins at #9? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Quinn falls to the Dolphins at #9?

if Quinn makes it past the top 3 teams than he should fall to us because after those 3 nobody else who want him picks before we do. Oaklank will take Russel, Detriot will take Joe Thomas, and Cleveland will take Adrian Peterson meaning Quinn will fall to us at #9

assuming a team doesn't trade up to get him

if Quinn makes it past the top 3 teams than he should fall to us because after those 3 nobody else who want him picks before we do. Oaklank will take Russel, Detriot will take Joe Thomas, and Cleveland will take Adrian Peterson meaning Quinn will fall to us at #9
Why would Oak-town take Russell? He's just a younger version of Brooks.

I dono, i hope he DESONT fall b/c there are a few players i really want at number 9 b/c if he is on the board at 9 (meaning quinn) i really wnat him. loll its a lose lose situatioin cuz i just want many players!

Why would Oak-town take Russell? He's just a younger version of Brooks.

I think the only similarities between Russell and Brooks is that both are black.

Russell is 6'6" 260LB
Brooks is 6'4" 220LB

Russell is faster, Has a Stronger arm, Doesn't make the dumb mistake... Brooks, well have you seen him play???

If he is there at #9 we have to take him. People can say what they want, but the fact of the matter is this guy is a good qb and with Cameron working with him, he could turn out pretty well

Merged: Mel Keiper Jr. Predicts Quinn to the Dolphins

Just saw it on ESPN, I know it doesn't mean very much, but I thought it was pretty interesting. I was not expecting Quinn to be available at the 9 spot, and frankly I don't think he would fit well in Miami. Thoughts?

Russel best compares to Culpepper not Brooks and the reason anyone takes him over Quinn is based on potential, however Quinn is more polished therefore if I had to choose Russel or Quinn it would be Quinn. I take the surething over the unknown

Brady Quinn falling to Miami?

I don't know if anyone listens to the Dan Patrick show in the afternoon, but he had Brady Quinn on the show and asked him if he knew where Mel Kiper had him on the draft board. Quinn guessed Cleveland, and Patrick told him no: MIAMI! Unfortunatly I can't find this on any of Kiper's boards, so I'm thinking either Patrick is seeing a board that only ESPN people can see as of now, or he just misread/misheard something. It doesn't seem that would be the case though since Patrick is a reliable reporter and he wouldn't want to cause speculation like that in front of Brady Quinn himself without having some fact to base it on. Anyways, interesting to note that some are seeing this as a possible repeat of last year with Leinert and how he dropped to around the 9 (10) spot. If this is the case, I have to say go for it, especially since we know what Cam can do with quarterback's like Quinn. I think a breath of fresh air like Brady Quinn is what we need in this town: A nice guy from Notre Dame with a strong arm looking to prove himself in the NFL. I think we're all sick of bringing in broken down, used, and sideshow quarterbacks. We should definitely draft a QB if he's there in the first round.

if Quinn is there at 9, there is no way we wont take him it just seems highly unlikely to pass on such a good player.

Just saw it on ESPN, I know it doesn't mean very much, but I thought it was pretty interesting. I was not expecting Quinn to be available at the 9 spot, and frankly I don't think he would fit well in Miami. Thoughts?

There is a rumor flying around that the Phins are going to trade 1st and 3rd to Washington for their first and Draft Quinn at 6 instead of nine. I think our future is getting brighter all the time!

Back
Top Bottom