Merged: Quinn falls to the Dolphins at #9? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Quinn falls to the Dolphins at #9?

NO to Quinn. Honestly, I'm not a big fan. He folds under pressure and is way overrated. I don't think it would be smart to waste a 1st rounder on him when we can address other team needs such as OL, DL, DB, or even WR. We have spent too much on Culpepper to not see what he can do.

There is a rumor flying around that the Phins are going to trade 1st and 3rd to Washington for their first and Draft Quinn at 6 instead of nine. I think our future is getting brighter all the time!

that would be outstanding if you ask me. If Quinn makes it by Cleveland, I think he makes it to 6. Tampa just resigned Sims and would have a hard time passing up Okoye or Calvin Johnson, and Arizona has Leinart.

NO BRADY QUINN...

He along with anything that has to do with Notre Dame is ubelievably overrated.

Just saw it on ESPN, I know it doesn't mean very much, but I thought it was pretty interesting. I was not expecting Quinn to be available at the 9 spot, and frankly I don't think he would fit well in Miami. Thoughts?
i would definately take him at number nine. i think it would be a steal

Culpepper is going to be 30. So best case scenario, even if he does come back fully healed he is on the downside of 30. That is the time to draft a QB, before you REALLLLLLLLY need one.

Quinn will not fall past Detroit, Cleveland, Tampa and Houston....

Cleveland will go after Peterson, Tampa has Simms, Detroit has their pick from last year and will probably go with Joe Thomas, and Houston has Carr. It's very possible.

I can't see why you guys think he is overrated, please explain I just can't see it. Charlie Weis himself says he is going to be great and he would know

I love reading the predictions that "There's ZERO chance Quinn will be available at number 9!"

Personally, I don't know enough on him to say I'm completely for or against us taking Quinn.

I do know that people that follow football should have seen enough draft day surprises in the past to not say such silly things as "it's impossible for him to be there".

Man it would be so sweet if the fins got him at 9. I know he didn't win allot of big games at ND, but alot of that had to do with the horrible defense they had. The guy can flat out throw. I hope he falls to 9.

There is a rumor flying around that the Phins are going to trade 1st and 3rd to Washington for their first and Draft Quinn at 6 instead of nine. I think our future is getting brighter all the time!

Where'd this rumor come from? As much as I'd like to see Quinn in aqua and white, a 3rd seems a bit much to give up. But it is still intriguing. Hopefully, Quinn will just fall safely to the #9 so we don't give up anything (unless they want Jeno James).

that game vs LSU didn prove nada

True, he didn't prove anything. But you've got to admit that Notre Dame was outmatched across the field at almost every position facing LSU. I cannot stand Notre Dame, but I would love for Brady Quinn to fall into our laps.

Back
Top Bottom