Miami Dolphins Press Conference 4:15pm est | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins Press Conference 4:15pm est

Per Albert Breer from NFL Network:

"Martin approached Philbin about his emotional issues during OTAs. And per the coach himself, again last week".

He did give some specific details. He was specific that he met with Martin on Monday and that Martin did not allege any player misconduct. Then he was specific that player misconduct was alleged on Sunday.

He was specific about just enough things to turn the spotlight back on Martin and away from the team or himself having to answer any questions -- even broad ones -- about some of this stuff. The called in the investigators exactly so they can avoid answering anything.

If you read my response "in context" to the OP then you wouldn't be so lost.

"Martin approached Philbin about his emotional issues during OTAs. And per the coach himself, again last week".

"emotional issues" doesn't translate to knowing about this current incident.

That statement says nothing. Approached him about his emotional issues? OK what does that have at all to do with this incident?

Nothing has been proven either way. Yet here we are discussing it. I'm go with the theory that makes the most sense to me, as is everyone.
I think you are fanning the flames, which should be beneath you as a fan, but doesn't seem to be.

Your posts are a crime.

Perhaps we have different notions of the term "wide spread", with your notion of "wide" pertaining to the actions of one individual.

owned

---------- Post added at 03:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 PM ----------

That statement says nothing. Approached him about his emotional issues? OK what does that have at all to do with this incident?

Nothing..

"Is there racism in your locker room?" How are you supposed answer that and come out looking like roses?

Until we know what specific issues Martin mentioned then no one should have any opinion on it.

"emotional issues" doesn't translate to knowing about this current incident.

If Philbin couldn't put two and two together, how the hell did he become an NFL coach.

Is it really believable that he media knew there were issues between Martin/Incognito before Philbin knew? Come on now.

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

Until we know what specific issues Martin mentioned then no one should have any opinion on it.

We can have an opinion on it because of what Philbin says in his presser. Says he had no idea there were issues between Martin/Incognito before Sunday afternoon yet the media was reporting the issues since Thursday. Are we really going to believe the media has a better idea of what's going on in the locker room than Philbin? If you buy that then I got some ocean front property to sell you here in Arizona.

If Philbin couldn't put two and two together, how the hell did he become an NFL coach.

Is it really believable that he media knew there were issues between Martin/Incognito before Philbin knew? Come on now.

Philbin isn't Dr. Phil. He shouldn't need to put anything together. If Martin has an issue with Incog he needed to come to Philbin and say it.

So not only do we want this guy to lead us to a superbowl he must also be the team guidance counselor as well? OOOOOKKKK

When did the media know there were issues?

Back
Top Bottom