MORT: dolphins internally discussing signing Wallace AND Jennings | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MORT: dolphins internally discussing signing Wallace AND Jennings

Hartline>Jennings imo... plus he already has chemistry with Tannehil... Wallace, Hartline, Bess, looks pretty damn good to me

Hartline>Jennings imo... plus he already has chemistry with Tannehil... Wallace, Hartline, Bess, looks pretty damn good to me

Wtf? No way on earth is Hartline better than Jennings. 3 TDs in 3 yrs explains everything.

Jennings will get you 1000 yards 7 to 10 td's ..wallace will give you over 800 yards but scare the pants of the defense like no hartline or draft pick could do ..why cause he knows how to get off the jam and take off..a vet.

Losing the last 15 years has really effected the way Dolfans look at things. Next thing youll say Davone Bess .> Victor Cruz ... when we all know Davone Bess has no chance as a WR outside and wont break anything on the inside. Just because guys catch balls dont mean they cant be upgraded ... We need guys who can make plays to put the ball in the endzone and neither Hartline or Bess do that.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

Adding both would make the draft a lot less stressful, take the pressure off filling our biggest gaping need and just let them stick more to their draft board, which I think is ideal. I personally don't think Wallace is that stud #1 WR, and I don't think he's worth the money; but signing him does allow the FO a great chance to build with those 5 early picks. Fill needs in FA, build a roster of talented young guys.

Doesn't matter what we as outsiders think. If Miami ponies up and pays Wallace what he's asking the entire staff will have a vision in mind.

Mike Wallace is a scary football player. If he's signed the offense should be modified to fit his unique skill set. Let's run more screens and reverses. Let's let the man line up in the backfield. Allow Mike Wallace to be Mike Wallace. Something very few can do.

I like that trio as well. Then add Matthews that gives us 4 young WR's. I then would draft Austin and either Wheaton or Goodwin. I know that gives us 6 WR's but Austin will take Bess' spot next year when Bess becomes a FA, saving us more money. Then perhaps by next year one of these 3 (Tyms, Fuller, or Binns) will fill WR #6 for us.

I say go for it. You don't bring back Hartline. Pay those two the money and draft a player like Swope in the 4th or Bailey in the 3rd and your WR Corp is set. Tannehill's development would be incredible.

All of you who think this is going to happen need to put the pipe down...

Back
Top Bottom