Report: Jeff Ireland to stay Dolphins GM despite bullying controversy | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Report: Jeff Ireland to stay Dolphins GM despite bullying controversy

It pisses me off thinking what could have been if we had just signed Long, we're probably sitting at 11-3 right now, Philbin, Tannehill and even Ireland himself would be the talk of the town. We missed out on a huge opportunity at getting homefield advantage and a first round bye and all of the accolades that come with such an achievment. Accolades such as a lot more (positive) media attention, more prime time games, more fans in the seats, a more confident team, Tannehill and Philbin wouldn't have taken near as much **** from the fans.

So Ireland has at least one gaffe a year and this years gaffe was collecting interest on $20million instead of getting us at least ONE decent cornfed at tackle.

And to be clear, this is not revisionist history. I was very concerned by what the **** we were doing with our salary cap before the season even began:

http://www.finheaven.com/showthread.php?342615-Disturbing-Salary-Cap-Number

Man, you sure think highly of Long. Isnt he out injured right now?

Btw, the phins offered him more than the Rams did.

Long wanted out of Mia. Hard to blame him he had to play for Ireland and next to richie.

Some of the posters on this site are a joke. Can't wait to shut yall up after we win the SB..

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, you sure think highly of Long. Isnt he out injured right now?

Btw, the phins offered him more than the Rams did.

He forgot LONG WAS V THE ONE WHO DECIDED NOT TO B RESIGN HERE B AFTER WE B OFFERED HIM MORE MONEY. AND HE HAD BEEN TOLD THAT COUNTLESS TIMES , BUT YET SINCE HE LIKES B TO B HEAR HIMSELF DAY THIS SAME B **** OVER B AND OVER. M

He forgot LONG WAS V THE ONE WHO DECIDED NOT TO B RESIGN HERE B AFTER WE B OFFERED HIM MORE MONEY. AND HE HAD BEEN TOLD THAT COUNTLESS TIMES , BUT YET SINCE HE LIKES B TO B HEAR HIMSELF DAY THIS SAME B **** OVER B AND OVER. M

Prove he was offered more money and I'll stop mentioning it.

Honestly this tired ass Ireland h8ration is irrelevant, he got all the blame for everything wrong with this team. So they can kiss my ass when we win the SB this year..

Long was just an example anyway, there were plenty of other opportunities including the guy we eventually had to trade for.

Taylor cant get on the field and Davis is a huge liability we he plays. We pick up a guy off the PS and he makes more plays in one quarter then these 2 guys have all year. Dallas Thomas is the same way, watching guys picked up off a PS play in front of him. All four of our top picks can barely get on the field, despite the all the injuries. This plus Ireland horrific track record in rounds 2-3 suggest they suck.

this is where irelandh8ters live in a box. This year the rookie is not playing henceforth he sucks. Egnew.

People are bashing Davis. Why? Cus he got picked on by Tom Brady because he noticed a rookie in place of our vet CB who is playing very well? So we have rookies who are going to take their time developing and this is a problem?

That was completely unreadable. Take a breath and type like a adult.

By the way, your "b" key is broken.

Do you guys think Ireland is kicking himself right now for not taking that extra step in helping to get us the division title this season or do you think he's patting himself on the back for getting us on the verge of making the playoffs?

i think he is a little upset two of his stars went down with injury.

The baffling random "B"s seemed to be a theme in your post, but im more fascinated by the "M" at the end.

Are you trying to send give us a hidden message? Were you starting to type out your favorite candy before you were gunned down(i have it on good authority candy=drugs)? Did you start to type out "Miami" before getting too excited and accidentally hit "entire" when you ran to go change your pants? What does it mean?!?! America needs to know.

Back
Top Bottom