Schefter: Tannehill may not be the answer for Dolphins | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Schefter: Tannehill may not be the answer for Dolphins

How about they get some separation and tom brady wasn't very accurate despite all the offensive talent he has around him don't make it sound like tannehill and brady are in the same situation dealing with the same thing.

I don't feel it's fair to blame just our receivers. Brady has certainly mastered his craft. I suggested he watch Brady tape and try to learn how Brady is doing it and I get rude reply? The passes I saw tonight from Brady looked like pretty close coverage to me. At some point we have to hold the QB accountable as well.

-ucfpf13

Not the first time he has done that... or thrown short of the sticks on 3rd down.

Dude is THE worst QB in the NFL on third down... THE WORST.

Let that sink in.

To be fair, you could contribute some of this to the fact we only have TWO legitimate WRs. On 3rd downs it is helpful to have at least 3 good WRs out there to go against teams nickel packages.

To be fair, you could contribute some of this to the fact we only have TWO legitimate WRs. On 3rd downs it is helpful to have at least 3 good WRs out there to go against teams nickel packages.

Bro dude's a bum... he does not have "IT".

This is going to be Henne 2.0.

the rookie is a bum lol great analysis

While I don't agree that he is at bum status...there is something to be said about the "It" factor and he does not appear to have "it" at this point. I just wished he play with a little more fire outwardly, but you can't teach that either. You have to be born with it.

While I don't agree that he is at bum status...there is something to be said about the "It" factor and he does not appear to have "it" at this point. I just wished he play with a little more fire outwardly, but you can't teach that either. You have to be born with it.
Many great players don't show it in their rookie season even players like kobe in his rookie season. I don't see why he would need to get all fired over his mistakes I'd rather see him just cool it and not let it all go to his head.

Funny people saying tannehill doesn't have the "it" factor.. but the Seattle game meant nothing lmao i swear ppl on here have no clue about football.. Wasn't this the year for tannehill to learn? LET HIM LEARN FFS stop comparing luck and RGIII to tannehill those were already ready to start.. just have some faith

And people seem to have forgotten the come from behind tie vs the jets and the drive to set us up for the win vs the jets. He had a big game vs Oakland. He had a huge record setting game vs Arizona. As well as the great Luck played we were in a position to tie that game if Smith wasn't allergic to interceptions. Its really hilarious that some people try to claim Tannehill has shown no flashes and has done nothing all season.

What's up with people saying Tannehill has completely fallen off since the colts game. He played well against two elite defenses (SEA, SF) and held his own for the most part vs the Pats. But it is clear that we really need an outside threat to compliment Tannehill whether it is through free agency or the draft. Not to mention our O-line has looked very weak the second half of the season as well. Hop off the bandwagon now if you want but I'm giving this thing some time like everyone was supposed to (until RG3 and Andrew Luck happened).

And people seem to have forgotten the come from behind tie vs the jets and the drive to set us up for the win vs the jets. He had a big game vs Oakland. He had a huge record setting game vs Arizona. As well as the great Luck played we were in a position to tie that game if Smith wasn't allergic to interceptions. Its really hilarious that some people try to claim Tannehill has shown no flashes and has done nothing all season.
need i point out that those 3 teams you just mentioned Suck to a horrible degree, and not just lay down for luck like the colts suckage, like real suckage?

need i point out that those 3 teams you just mentioned Suck to a horrible degree, and not just lay down for luck like the colts suckage, like real suckage?

Plain old comebacks aren't even good enough for the rookie now, has to be good comebacks against good teams to mean anything?

Well I have seen Tannehill compared to other future Hall of Famers, in their first seasons. I'm not asking or expecting Tannehill to be Tom Brady in his first season, but how about throwing some accurate passes and hitting some receivers in stride.

-ucfpf13
No you havent, you have seen tannehill compared to the rookie season peyton manning had. Thats it.
Nobody compares tannehill to a veteran manning. Theres a huge difference, and it shouldnt take
an inordinate amount of intelligence to recognize that.

Back
Top Bottom