Tannehill vs Sanchez supporting cast? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill vs Sanchez supporting cast?

To be fair he hasn't had a healthy O all season and most of the year the weapons inthe pass game were Kerley as our #1, Schilens, Clyde gates(who couldn't ven make it in Miami), jeff Cumberland and Konrad Reuland. It's hard to evaluate when he has all that going against him.

To be fair, since entering the league in 2009, including Interceptions and fumbles, Sanchez has turned the ball over 109 times

I think that had more to do w/ a guy named Tom Brady. he led us to 11 wins in 2010, good enough to win most divisions, the SB champs last yar won 9, 2 years ago 10.

Well junk I think every dolphin fan in the world hopes he stays your starter if that makes you feel better.

To be fair he hasn't had a healthy O all season and most of the year the weapons inthe pass game were Kerley as our #1, Schilens, Clyde gates(who couldn't ven make it in Miami), jeff Cumberland and Konrad Reuland. It's hard to evaluate when he has all that going against him.

So why are there suggestions that they're going to either trade him or release him if it isn't b/c he stinks?

Yesterday I was watching Inside the NFL on Showtime. Kris Jenkins laid it out. The Coaching staff and FO never made Sanchez work for anything. Said he was coddled from the time he showed up.

As for when Sanchez started regressing. IMO, it was once Fanaca wasn't resigned. It started the downhill trend, because that offensive line would never be the same.

it is now officially hopeless with Junc, every single analyst,football mind,former head coach, former player, says Sanchez is not good, his own team benched him twice for a 7th round pick, now the team is open to trading him, i mean common now there is nothing left to hold on to, your favorite team wants to trade your favorite player....your favorite team would rather start a 7th round pick along for the ride at Alabama QB who has thrown 5 passes in 2 years, they want to start the same guy who told the media the Jets locker room was the most toxic locker room he has ever seen insulting, the players and coaching staff, yet they would all rather him play then the #5 pick draft bust

To be fair, since entering the league in 2009, including Interceptions and fumbles, Sanchez has turned the ball over 109 times

I'm not sure where you get your info from but he's turned it over 87 times not 109 times which is LESS than "elite" Eli Manning.

Well junk I think every dolphin fan in the world hopes he stays your starter if that makes you feel better.

Thank you, I appreciate that. If you guys want to keep finishing behind us be our guest.

So why are there suggestions that they're going to either trade him or release him if it isn't b/c he stinks?

I think that is speculation from the media. I expect he will be back.

Yesterday I was watching Inside the NFL on Showtime. Kris Jenkins laid it out. The Coaching staff and FO never made Sanchez work for anything. Said he was coddled from the time he showed up.

As for when Sanchez started regressing. IMO, it was once Fanaca wasn't resigned. It started the downhill trend, because that offensive line would never be the same.

Jenkins is trying to make a name for himself in the media, how would he know how they handled sanchez when he spent the majority of his team as Mark's teammate away from the team hurt.

it is now officially hopeless with Junc, every single analyst,football mind,former head coach, former player, says Sanchez is not good, his own team benched him twice for a 7th round pick, now the team is open to trading him, i mean common now there is nothing left to hold on to, your favorite team wants to trade your favorite player....your favorite team would rather start a 7th round pick along for the ride at Alabama QB who has thrown 5 passes in 2 years, they want to start the same guy who told the media the Jets locker room was the most toxic locker room he has ever seen insulting, the players and coaching staff, yet they would all rather him play then the #5 pick draft bust

People are talking about NOW, he sucks NOW but that doesn't mean he always will. He's proven he can play and win in this league. Your first problem is relying on media and others to tell you how to think. Thankfully I don't do that.

I'm not sure where you get your info from but he's turned it over 87 times not 109 times which is LESS than "elite" Eli Manning.

Thank you, I appreciate that. If you guys want to keep finishing behind us be our guest.

Jenkins is trying to make a name for himself in the media, how would he know how they handled sanchez when he spent the majority of his team as Mark's teammate away from the team hurt.

People are talking about NOW, he sucks NOW but that doesn't mean he always will. He's proven he can play and win in this league. Your first problem is relying on media and others to tell you how to think. Thankfully I don't do that.

yes because relying on your own delusional homerism backed up by nothing in the past 2 years makes perfect sense, no wonder your the only one left still supporting one if not the worst QB in the NFL

yes because relying on your own delusional homerism backed up by nothing in the past 2 years makes perfect sense, no wonder your the only one left still supporting one if not the worst QB in the NFL

whatever you want to call it, I've seen him help my team win a lot of games. I'm not giving up on him.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/stats/_/id/12482/mark-sanchez

Passing Stats: 68 interceptions, 25 Fumbles

Rushing Stats: Fumbles, 16

68+25+16 = 109

There have been reports from unnamed sources that what Jenkins is saying isn't out of the realm of possiblity.

But when its all said and done, Jenkins and most here seen this coming. You can 'believe' what you feel, where as I will believe someone in the know.

whatever you want to call it, I've seen him help my team win a lot of games. I'm not giving up on him.

Unless you've looked the other way, you've also seen him lose your team a lot of games, including as recently as this past MNF, he was the sole reason they lost that game, defense allowed 14pts and blocked a FG, against the 31st ranked pass defense he threw 4int and fumbled the ball, he literally was the sole reason they lost that game, you may not be giving up on him but 97%of the Jets fanbase has, and most importantly the team, coach, GM that drafted him has given up on him which is all that matters

you can't compare the 2 since Holmes and Keller have been out much of the season and we just got Edwards last week. Most of the season we've Kerley as our #1 w/ Chaz Schilens, Clyde Gates(who couldn't make your team), Jeff Cumberland, Konrad Reuland as his main weapons.

when healthy his supporting cast is better but our supporting cast this year w/ all the injuries was nowhere near as good as what Ryan had.

Being that said, I really hope you guys stick with Sanchez for years to come..

Being that said, I really hope you guys stick with Sanchez for years to come..

I agree. Sanchez can't do anything wrong and it's completely normal to have stories about your No.1 and 2 QBs being traded or released before the season is over. The media and their mindgames. Pffftttt

I hope the Jets don't either. It has been fun watching the soap opera that is the Jets organization. Sanchez is a game manager that needs everything around him to be perfect to win. He's never thrown for 200 yards in a playoff win. You can say you have seen him win but what you actually saw was a guy that was carried by his team and not a guy who carried his team. He had 12 Tds to 20 picks in year 1 and needed 6 quarters of teams not interested in competing in order to back into a playoff spot. Once in he let the running game and defense go to work while riding a string of 5 consecutive misses field goals to the AFC Championship game where they got stomped by the same team that let them in. In 2010 he had 17 tds to 13 ints and went 5-3 in games decided by one score or less. He faced a lame Peyton Manning and Colts team where he threw for 186 yards and an interception. He had a good showing against the Patriots where he threw some short passes that the receivers turned in to big gains and scores but that is the only decent game the kid has ever had and he didn't even throw for 200 yards in that game. He is a horrible leader who pouts and sulks when things don't go his way. He has been coddled from day one. You would expect a 4th year quarterback that was drafted #5 overall to show some improvement since his rookie season but what has Sanchez done? He has thrown 13 tds and 17 picks and has 7 lost fumbles to go along with it. He has had double digit fumbles nearly every year. The only year he wasn't in double digits was when he had 9. Oh and his completion percentage is still barely over 50%. I heard a guy on NFL network that said a high school QB could come in and do better than that. Lol!!!

My Christmas wish is that your GM will sign him to another 2 year extension to apologize for benching him. You think that Mark being the Jets QB will help them finish ahead of the Dolphins each year but he is actually helping us close the gap in a big way.

Back
Top Bottom