Tannehill vs Sanchez supporting cast? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill vs Sanchez supporting cast?

You think he will thrive in this league? Huh? On what team would he even sniff the starting job? This dudes career is totally over. Donezo.

He's holding a clipboard and getting paid for it.

The only reason the jets may bring him back is the asinine contract that they have him.

did you guys see what McElroy was able to do w/ similar issues that mark had to deal w/? we need to upgrade the weapons around the QB and that includes getting all of our weapons back healhy so our QBs have a chance.

did you guys see what McElroy was able to do w/ similar issues that mark had to deal w/? we need to upgrade the weapons around the QB and that includes getting all of our weapons back healhy so our QBs have a chance.

McElroy is a rookie Junc.

I'm not sure where you get your info from but he's turned it over 87 times not 109 times which is LESS than "elite" Eli Manning.

Thank you, I appreciate that. If you guys want to keep finishing behind us be our guest.

I think that is speculation from the media. I expect he will be back.

Jenkins is trying to make a name for himself in the media, how would he know how they handled sanchez when he spent the majority of his team as Mark's teammate away from the team hurt.

People are talking about NOW, he sucks NOW but that doesn't mean he always will. He's proven he can play and win in this league. Your first problem is relying on media and others to tell you how to think. Thankfully I don't do that.

You are right Sanchize is the future! Extend him and start him for 10 more years please!

Actually a fairer comparison would be what Henne had to work with in Miami and now in Jacksonville vs The Buttfumbler's cast of supporting characters. IMO, we've had Matty Moore and now our promising franchise QB demonstrate forcefully the difference between our past and present, but nevertheless, I'd still take Henne over The Taco if that was restricted choice.

McElroy is a rookie Junc.

well a 2nd year player, drafted in the 7th round, with a pop gun arm, making his first nfl start. The fact that Sanchez couldn't out perform that is not helping the idea that its sanchezs weapons that are the main problem. It actually hurts sanchez's case

Last edited by a moderator:
well a 2nd year player, drafted in the 7th round, with a pop gun arm, making his first nfl start. The fact that Sanchez couldn't out perform that is not helping the idea that its sanchezs weapons that are the main problem. It actually hurts sanchez's case

it wasn't about outperforming him, obviously he outperformed him to win his job. The season was lost and they are looking at younger players to see what they have. If we were still in the race Sanchez would have been starting yesterday.

it wasn't about outperforming him, obviously he outperformed him to win his job. The season was lost and they are looking at younger players to see what they have. If we were still in the race Sanchez would have been starting yesterday.

lol you were OUT of the race BECAUSE of Sanchez, he single handily eliminated his own team, i really thought this whole fiasco and the entire league including your coaching staff finally realizing Sanchez sucks would finally make you take off your green color glasses but clearly they are permanently glued to your head

Yes I had to watch that game. The big difference was McElroy didnt through 4 picks and have a butt fumble. If Sanchez would have played, I bet he would have set a single game record for turnovers.

We shouldn't be comparing Ryan Tannehill to Mark Sanchez.

A more fair comparison is Chad Henne to Mark Sanchez, and at this point I think I'd rather have Chad Henne.

Bt Sanchez was pulled against the cardinals and the jets were still in the race so no Sanchez would not have started if the jets were still alive for a playoff spot because he is ****ing terrible and everyone knows it.

Dude do you watch these games even?

I said this sometime last year, but Junc is treating Sanchez the same way a lot of Dolphin fans treated Henne. When Henne was in his rough patches there were Dolphin fans defending him non stop. The only thing is, when Henne was in the stage Sanchez is now, everyone knew Henne completely blew and that we needed a new QB. Junc's case is much more severe, and it most likely won't stop until Sanchez is off the team.

I don't even think Henne ever had a 4 INT game or an ass fumble to go with it. And I believe the only time Henne got benched was when he was injured.

I said this sometime last year, but Junc is treating Sanchez the same way a lot of Dolphin fans treated Henne. When Henne was in his rough patches there were Dolphin fans defending him non stop. The only thing is, when Henne was in the stage Sanchez is now, everyone knew Henne completely blew and that we needed a new QB. Junc's case is much more severe, and it most likely won't stop until Sanchez is off the team.

I don't even think Henne ever had a 4 INT game or an ass fumble to go with it. And I believe the only time Henne got benched was when he was injured.

The difference is Sanchez has had actual success helping us win big games and at no point did henne ever have the healthy weapons Mark had for the majority of this season. Henne may never have had 4 INT games but he's also never won a meaningful game.

Back
Top Bottom