Tannehill - Wallace Overthrows & Underthrows | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill - Wallace Overthrows & Underthrows

Shouldn't Junc be on a Giants or Redskins board right now? You didn't follow the Sanchez train to Philly?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

finseagles1211_1234981aJPG-1.jpg

That's not true but I wont' sit back and let Ryan homers tell me how great he was and how nothing was his fault.

If Ryan played better they easily make the playoffs but they had many more issues than just Ryan.

and again- I am not saying he sucks or won't get better but to see folks absolve him of blame for his mediocre/poor play is comical. he can be a good QB, he wasn't there yet in 2013, at times he was very good but way too inconsistent and was awful w/ the playoffs on the line.

Nobody told you anything. Nobody mentioned your name. Nobody called for you. You just inserted yourself into this thread.
And Tannehill homer or not: this is a Miami Dolphins fan forum. We can have as many homers as we want to. And you have to suck it up. Nobody is interested in your opinion. Nobody asked for your opinion.

And you are probably the last person who should complain about QB homers Mr $anchez Jr.

I can also see that you were itching to post here again. Nearly 40 posts today??!!!!:err:

Nobody told you anything. Nobody mentioned your name. Nobody called for you. You just inserted yourself into this thread.
And Tannehill homer or not: this is a Miami Dolphins fan forum. We can have as many homers as we want to. And you have to suck it up. Nobody is interested in your opinion. Nobody asked for your opinion.

And you are probably the last person who should complain about QB homers Mr $anchez Jr.

I can also see that you were itching to post here again. Nearly 40 posts today??!!!!:err:

I appreciate you being a big fan.

His glaring issue is under throwing. That is a result of not being adjusted to Wallace's speed. The evidence is that he has zero problem throwing great deep balls to anyone else. Much easier to fix and I don't see this being a major issue this year. We will have to find something else to complain about.

Its amazing that Wallace has never put up 30 tds in a season but when u have a scrub like Rothlisbereger underthrowing you and just not hitting you were you want , what can you expect

That's not true but I wont' sit back and let Ryan homers tell me how great he was and how nothing was his fault.

If Ryan played better they easily make the playoffs but they had many more issues than just Ryan.

and again- I am not saying he sucks or won't get better but to see folks absolve him of blame for his mediocre/poor play is comical. he can be a good QB, he wasn't there yet in 2013, at times he was very good but way too inconsistent and was awful w/ the playoffs on the line.

Hey jabroni, quote one person that said Ryan was at zero fault.

that carolina overthrow and the underthrown pass against NE hurt me the most when re watching. launch it tanney launch it!!!

I see a lot of people harping about all of these great deep throws to Hartline and others. Id love to see the video of these. Ive watched every game and I only recall a couple of them.

Back
Top Bottom