Tannehill's cadence is tipping off the running game | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill's cadence is tipping off the running game

I noticed it as well today. I would think they clean this up before they go much further into the season.

I noticed the same thing last season. They still haven't changed it so I am guessing the coaches aren't too worried about it. Could trick the defense and use the GO GO and then do some play action. Haven't seen them do that yet though.

and next week it could be a run on "go" and a pass on "go go" you just never know.
I looked for it today and noticed it every time.

A single GO was always a pass.

GO GO was always a run.

There were several play action passes off of the single GO. If the D becomes aware of this, they should never bite on the play fake.

Cant help but notice it now. Especially as I cut up last weeks RT video... Hell I even sent a tweet to Jesse today trying to get him to pay attention seeing as how he has the inside track to the HC. Hell I may even try and get it in as a question for the next Philbin show lol. You would think they would know this themselves but if they do then why isn't it fixed?

This thread has some funny responses. We've been doing it all along, 18 games now, how retarded would our coaches (or our opponents coaches) have to be to not realize it?

Go go!

I think someone made this thread last week, but when Tannehill is under center he definitely says go go on run plays and just go on passing plays. Even when the team runs play action he only says GO once.

True. I noticed that too. Thing is, this may be a ploy to set up teams down the road to bite on one or the other. If it ISN'T, the cadences need to change - big time.

its a non issue, its actually a distraction to the other team.... let it Go-Go!

This is so stupid. The cadence is constantly switched up when Ryan is under center and it doesn't matter if the play is a run, PA pass, or pass. The cadence is most always GO-GO with a few GOs and GO-GO-GOs mixed in. This is why the defense tends to jump multiple times when playing the phins.

Move along.

Actually the poster is dead on here. He does use Go and does use it twice on run plays. Maybe you should pay more attention to the games and stop saying other people's posts are stupid bud.

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 PM ----------

What's difference between GO GO, and HUT HUT ????

You can't draw a defense off with a single GO. All the greats used Hut cuz it can be voice manipulated.

Something NEEDS to be done about this... seriously... been watching for it the last few games... watching the game right now... and the OP is 100% right.

Just FYI, they clearly mixed it up today. I was watching for it.

Back
Top Bottom