Those that want Gase fired | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Those that want Gase fired

If the season continues downward like it has been, then something must be done. I know Tannenbaum is in charge of player acquisition, but I would hope Gase had a hand in it. We were praising him partially for the drafts, so either he is or he isn't. Personally, if Gase is fired, I want done what should have been done a long time ago-CLEAN HOUSE! START OVER! Get someone who is very good and experienced instead of trying to find the hottest, newest young coach and/or G.M. Give me someone with experience, that we can trust and let them build from the ground up, everything. Get me someone with experience as a head coach somewhere who knows how to balance the duties and responsibilities. Get me someone who will bench these players for not doing their job (if what Gase says is accurate). Get me someone who strives for excellence in every facet of the organization.

Personally, I can't stand Gase and think he's a bullshit person BUT he's not a bad coach and has ZERO chance of being fired anytime soon. An overrated asshole like him fits in perfectly with people like Ross and Tannenbaum with their dumbass view of the world. Firing him wouldn't matter in the slightest as the same endemic problems exist with the team starting at the very top.

I don't want Gase Fired. I want a Oline that can help us and WR,s that can run his system. Also Ajayi looks slow this year. Im seriously doubting his knee. Think it's best we Draft a RB in 2nd round. He don't look the same

Matt Moore has had more time in Gase offense, then both Cutler and Tannehill. And yet, the playbook had to become Football for Dummies.

As for the Oline. Gase and Tannenbaum own that mess. Keeping Albert another year should have been a thought. Drafting Cody Whitehair instead of Howard would have shown great thought to the decades old problem of not Fielding a healthy competent unit. (Albert, Tunsil, Pouncy, Whitehair, James). Just think of that for a minute.

The slow starts, seem to be a Miami franchise problem. So I can't really blame Gase, as he's just par for the course in that aspect going back to his 2 previous predecessors.

Meh. This team has no identity. Trying to establish one, isn't the same as having one. Right now this team is a collection of odds and ends on the offense side of the ball. With no cohesiveness or reason for its being, it's a scam.

Oh well. Enjoy the rest of the season. We are on pace for the least amount of offensive TDs scored in a season. And to many here will excuse it, reason it or just accept it.

Matt Moore has had more time in Gase offense, then both Cutler and Tannehill. And yet, the playbook had to become Football for Dummies.

As for the Oline. Gase and Tannenbaum own that mess. Keeping Albert another year should have been a thought. Drafting Cody Whitehair instead of Howard would have shown great thought to the decades old problem of not Fielding a healthy competent unit. (Albert, Tunsil, Pouncy, Whitehair, James). Just think of that for a minute.

The slow starts, seem to be a Miami franchise problem. So I can't really blame Gase, as he's just par for the course in that aspect going back to his 2 previous predecessors.

Meh. This team has no identity. Trying to establish one, isn't the same as having one. Right now this team is a collection of odds and ends on the offense side of the ball. With no cohesiveness or reason for its being, it's a scam.

Oh well. Enjoy the rest of the season. We are on pace for the least amount of offensive TDs scored in a season. And to many here will excuse it, reason it or just accept it.

Actually Tony and Joe teams started fast, especially Tony. Seems like they were good in there prep but both were horrible in game, again especially Tony.

Actually Tony and Joe teams started fast, especially Tony. Seems like they were good in there prep but both were horrible in game, again especially Tony.

Not until the WC. Do you remember the reasoning behind using the WC? The offenses inability to move the ball.

Here's a transcript of his press conference.....gotta say, while I don't think he's the guru or savior he's made out to be, I like the fact that he pulled no punches. I think after Thurs night things are now really going to change how he coaches.

https://www.thephinsider.com/2017/1...d-of-this-im-tired-of-the-offense-being-awful

"I’ll look into it, but I’m done compromising with anybody. I’ll do what I think is best and those that want to come on board, great. Those that don’t, we’ll get rid of them.”

That comment though had me scratching my head......who exactly was he compromising with and why? The players, coaches?? He's the top dog - why would he not be having thing done his way already and "doing what he thinks best" - if he was allowing people to get into his head and change things he thought better of, that's still on him. Anyway, looks like those days are over.

Fairly sure he's referring to the fact that the offensive system, which is in it's second year, has had to be simplified several times to help the players play without mistakes. They were making too many mental errors with the full playbook, and I remember in earlier press conferences he made mention of simplifying the offense or 'streamlining' it to reduce these mistakes.

He said after the ravens game, and others have commented, that the offense is so simple now that it's easy to predict. And the players are STILL not getting it right. I can't imagine how unbelievably infuriating that must be for a coach. So I think he's just saying that he's done making accommodations to the players and now it's on them to get this right.

The main problem with the play calling is he really had to simplify the offense, when Tannehill went down

The main problem with the play calling is he really had to simplify the offense, when Tannehill went down

Is that why the WRs can't run the correct routes? Really?

It's way too premature. Kc lays eggs too. Go tell them to fire Andy Reid...

Watching a Dolphins game is like watching the Chiefs in slo-mo. Except the Chiefs can score in exciting ways.

This season has been a train wreck. From hurricanes, injuries, insane travel schedules and coked out coaches, the string of bad luck seems endless. Gase doesn't seem like a guy that points the finger an awful lot or the kind to find excuses. Which makes me wonder what's going on with the team. I hope he hasn't lost the locker room. I'd like to see him succeed. I'm sure he's made a number of mistakes. He seems like a smart guy, lets hope he learns from them. Oh by the way we have a wining record despite all the BS.

Oh I get it ... results matter. He ONLY went 10-6 last year, which is terrible considering we had a roster full of All-Pro players. Hey, this year starting Smokin' Jay Cutler and Gunslinger Matt Moore he already has 4 teams in the AFC alone that have better records! He is ONLY 4-3, which given our best in class OL, veteran CB's, and the well-oiled machine at LB of guys playing their 15th seasons together, hey, we should be 6-1 at least!

Get a clue. This is some damn good lemon-aide!

Back
Top Bottom