To everyone who wants to Blame Tannehill | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

To everyone who wants to Blame Tannehill

Tannehill stinks. How good does Wallace look this year if he's with the Colts, Chargers, steelers, pats, broncos, giants, cowboys, Seahawks, etc. pretty much with any team that has its starter and is not a rookie or named Alex smith.

Blaming Tannehill for this loss today simply means you didn't actually watch the game.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I don't understand how anyone who watched this game today doesn't come away feeling better about Ryan Tannehill than they did before the game. I don't understand it. He had by far his best game yet moving in the pocket and extending plays, and improved his accuracy on those deep throws they've been struggling with.

No, he's not a great quarterback. But do you expect him to just suddenly become great overnight? He is clearly not there yet. It's not going to happen in one week. Yet he makes big strides today and people are even more upset with him? Unreal.

I agree. After watching parts the game today as well as the ones against Cincy, Buffalo, New Eng, Tampa, & the Ravens; RT17 has made decent (not spectacular or great) progress since late Sept of last yr.

My suggestion to those who expect instant results is to start taking Ritalin and give up that silly, perspective warping, certain video game.

Something to ponder... What would the phins record be if Fiedler, Lucas, Beck, or Harrington were the QB?

I watched the game, Matt Moore and Pat Devlin are better than Ryan Tannehill.

How many more weeks of this sh&&*(do you want to see of this....garbage?)

We can't ever score over 20 points at all.

The refs stole the game away from us again with the reversed no call, on hitting a defenseless player , but Ryan Tannehill is not a good QB and he will never ever be a great player.

Oh, the guy who dropped the game winner when it was actually in his hands? How much is he getting paid again???

You can't be serious. It's not like the Ginn play in 2009. You can't place blame on Wallace or Tannehill for that play. On the other hand, the missed throw by Tannehill in the 3rd shows his erratic deep-ball.

If any of those QB's you mention played, it would be better than Ryan Tannehill.

The refs stole the game away from us again with the reversed no call, on hitting a defenseless player , but Ryan Tannehill is not a good QB and he will never ever be a great player.

You keep mentioning Pat Devlin he's your definition of dink and dunk QB. He's got no deep ball and has never had it since his college years, he's got a weak arm and if he ever starts it'd be like having Jay Fiedler behind center again. And if you think RT is streaky watch a few Moore games.

Again, for those of you that vote NO, Coach Philbin and Tannehill both must go.

Every time I get a NO vote, I will reply in such and back my position.

Ryan Tannehill sucks and Coach Philbin both have to go.

We've had Richie's dad on here...someone do a back ground check and make sure this isn't Moore's...Walrus?

Again, Ryan Tannehill and Philbin have demonstrated they are incapable of winning games they had in the bag.

Let's make a change, go with Pat Devlin the rest of the season and we will see how awful Tannehill really is.

Ryan Tannehill sucks....!!!!

Again, Ryan Tannehill and Philbin have demonstrated they are incapable of winning games they had in the bag.

Let's make a change, go with Pat Devlin the rest of the season and we will see how awful Tannehill really is.

Ryan Tannehill sucks....!!!!

You're the dumbest person on this board....Philbin maybe, but you probably thought Peyton should get cut when he threw all those picks his rookie year.

Vote NO all you want, but you know the truth eventually surfaces, both Coach Philbin and Ryan Tannehill cost us this game.

Get rid of them both.....!!!

Ask yourself where the important catches were from Wallace and Clay on the last two drives? Where was the running game, again? Did we break ANY tackles today? Is Thigpen the worst KR/PR you have ever seen?

Tannehill wasn't perfect but name one player on the offense that was better.

Mike wallace was better than tanne today. Saved him twice... could of had four long td catches today. Maybe five

You're the dumbest person on this board....Philbin maybe, but you probably thought Peyton should get cut when he threw all those picks his rookie year.

I may be, but I am always right.

95.999999% of the times.

I believe you are one of the dumbest persons, so we're even.....?

Back
Top Bottom