To everyone who wants to Blame Tannehill | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

To everyone who wants to Blame Tannehill

Our running game is deplorable. I don't care how good the opposing D is, we've been an embarrassment running the football this season.

On the other hand, when your offense can't score ANY points in the second half of a game you HAVE to blame the QB. It's inexcusable.

Again, for those of you that vote NO, Coach Philbin and Tannehill both must go.

Every time I get a NO vote, I will reply in such and back my position.

Ryan Tannehill sucks and Coach Philbin both have to go.

NO

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

You're the dumbest person on this board....Philbin maybe, but you probably thought Peyton should get cut when he threw all those picks his rookie year.

To be fair, he also threw a chit load of td's. There is no comparison between Tannehill and Manning.

Again, vote NO all you want, but if we stay with Philbin and Tannehill for the next year, 2, 3 or 4, it will be the same result.

Ryan Tannehill just doesn't have it and neither does coach Philbin.

Get rid of them both....!!!!

Again, I stand firm on Coach Philbin and Ryan Tannehill, good riddance...!!!!

I may be, but I am always right.

95.999999% of the times.

I believe you are one of the dumbest persons, so we're even.....?

I'm overwhelmed by the irony....

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

To be fair, he also threw a chit load of td's. There is no comparison between Tannehill and Manning.

Most don't.

But tell me...does Tannehill have a Edgerrin James and a Marvin Harrison? Because Manning did.

I watched the game, Matt Moore and Pat Devlin are better than Ryan Tannehill.

How many more weeks of this sh&&*(do you want to see of this....garbage?)

We can't ever score over 20 points at all.

The refs stole the game away from us again with the reversed no call, on hitting a defenseless player , but Ryan Tannehill is not a good QB and he will never ever be a great player.

Hahahahahaha well we now know you have ZERO future at coaching football even at the pee wee level. Wow pathetic

I mean it's people, not persons....you're an idiot

I'm an idiot for stating the complete obvious.....?

Ryan Tannehill sucks, he's not an NFL QB, give Devlin or Moore a chance....!!!!!!

And I believe you're one of the dumbest posters on the board.

So we're even....?

Hahahahahaha well we now know you have ZERO future at coaching football even at the pee wee level. Wow pathetic

Then you accept mediocrity, as in horrible.

We lost 2 games after having a large lead.

We suck and that reflects on the Coach and Ryan Tannehill.

Sitting in trafic on north bound turnpike. RT in person is not very impressive, had wide open field in front of him and could have run at least five times for a lot of yardage and really helped the non existing running game. Made some horrible throws, still not reading the field.

Again, for those of you that vote NO, Coach Philbin and Tannehill both must go.

Every time I get a NO vote, I will reply in such and back my position.

Ryan Tannehill sucks and Coach Philbin both have to go.

Well you convinced me (not).

Back
Top Bottom