06' College QB Class | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

06' College QB Class

I don't see how Omar Jacobs is comprable to Culpepper. He is definatley not his size and not the arm strength that Culpepper posseses.

Jnaledu3 said:
Tyler Palko. And since hes playing for Wanny this year, his numbers might not be so great- so he might fall into the second round.

Powderpuff arm

How about D.J. Shockley? I know he's only played one game, but if that game is a sign of anything, he might be a good pickup.

I wouldn't put too much thought into Reggie McNeal for QB. He looks anorexic and when he has to spend a lot of time throwing, he is in serious trouble. Good football player...maybe a WR??

Matt Leinart = Ryan Leaf

besides he doesnt want to come to the Dolphins

Brady Smith from Mizzou.....He might be the best QB in the nation on a not so good team....I love the way he plays the game of Football.

i have to go with my man omar jacobs, the kid flat out produces, period. the only problem he has is his mechanics, which is fixable.

Qb's I like in no particular order:
Croyle
Jacobs
Drew Olsen
Sam Keller
Drew Tate
Mcneal
Palko
Bruce Gradkowski
Leinhart
Brad Smith
Jay Cutler

Running Qbs which means I dont like them even though some have nice traits:
Young
Vick
Shockley
Leak (who is starting to show more polish as a passer between the end of last year and game 1 this year so he may soon come off this list)

Qb who should absolutely be ignored cause he sucks:
Charlie Whitehurst

Qb's for 07:
Henne
Brohm
Erik Ainge
Brent Schaeffer
Jamarcus Russell

Im sure I missed a few but thats my list

techsanfx4 said:
I wouldn't put too much thought into Reggie McNeal for QB. He looks anorexic and when he has to spend a lot of time throwing, he is in serious trouble. Good football player...maybe a WR??
naw mcneal is a qb. he can run but stays in the pocket as long as he can. Hes also got a nice touch on his passes

gr8slayer said:
I drafted him last year and it ended up costing me big time. BTW I drafted Ronnie Brown as my number three RB, his *** better step it up and do better than he has in the preseason.

I think RB has done pretty well in the preseason.

gr8slayer said:
Just pointing out that he has not lived up to his number one over all pick at all.

Neither has his offensive line. First couple of years to not address that is ok but to let it go again this year? Jeeez! Keep the whirpools hot

Vince Young or Reggie McNeal - and unlike Mike Vick, those two can actually throw. Esp. McNeal. He'd bring some electricity and some accurate passing to the offense.

Bruce Gradkowski - Toledo. He broke all of Marino's hs records, and he has two great years and working on a third. he will be better then jacobs

Omar Jacobs looks decent needs a lot of work.

Back
Top Bottom