2020 Free Agency - Dolphins Targets? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2020 Free Agency - Dolphins Targets?

I think You do everything possible to get Ngakoue. Give him star money.

from there you identify 2 OL, with Thuney likely being #1 target. Thuney and a guy like Peat (Costanzo would be awesome though).

damn a Costanzo-Deiter/Boehm-Biadasz-Thuney-Davis/Rookie OL wouldn’t be too shabby

As has been mentioned, Costanzo has said that he'll only resign with his present team... or retire. He has no interest in moving

Thuney is the reasonable target if he got along with Flores. New England allows this type of player to walk and then picks up comp picks.

Thuney is the guy.
Really? Hadnt seen that on Costanzo. Well theres a LT candidate off the list

Well... it is only one source. The other source that another poster cited was less definitive...

But I do think that it is, at least, unlikely that he's available.

The FA tackle list is quite short and underwhelming.

In the long run, I think that is very likely that we find ourselves unable to sign a decent Tackle in Free Agency.

I have assumed that we will be drafting 2 Tackles in the first three rounds. I know that a lot of the posters don't want to hear this, but I don't see how we avoid it... unless you really think Jesse Davis is a NFL quality tackle.

Surprised more people aren't interested in Dupree, who is a much cleaner fit than Ngakoue. I'd expect him to cost more than Van Noy, but if the money is similar, I'd take Dupree.

He does fit what we do, but I'm not sure that I see him as great, more of a real good. I wouldn't say 'no' to signing him, but I'm thinking his cost would be really high.

All things considered, I really like Chaisson for that spot.

Surprised more people aren't interested in Dupree, who is a much cleaner fit than Ngakoue. I'd expect him to cost more than Van Noy, but if the money is similar, I'd take Dupree.
Intense player- always seems to be around the QB- agree better fit than Ngakoue.
I think they give VanGink an opportunity to fill that role
I would pay for Judon- huge need.

In the long run, I think that is very likely that we find ourselves unable to sign a decent Tackle in Free Agency.

I have assumed that we will be drafting 2 Tackles in the first three rounds. I know that a lot of the posters don't want to hear this, but I don't see how we avoid it... unless you really think Jesse Davis is a NFL quality tackle.
There just aren’t many attractive FA tackles.
I roll with Davis at RT - sign a Guard, Draft G C & LT.

No clue if Stephen Holder knows what he is saying... but this is likely where I originally saw this...

Sorry that I can't say for sure.

You realize your source was quoting my article. So you're quoting someone who misquoted an article. Always follow the sources friend!

6-8 mil a year for Dante Fowler is too low. He just finished playing on a 1/14 mil contract. Had a solid season too with 11.5 sacks.

I had absolutely no idea he was going off this season. You're exactly right. I knew he was on a one year prove it, so I figured we could snag him for 3 years / 24 / 18 guaranteed

You realize your source was quoting my article. So you're quoting someone who misquoted an article. Always follow the sources friend!
That occurred to me as a possibility... not so much as a definite.

Back
Top Bottom