2023 Quarterback (Underclassman) | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2023 Quarterback (Underclassman)

What does everyone think of Sam Hartman? Older guy that seems to make the correct, accurate decisions with the ball, although i noticed he seemed to panic a bit on Saturday when FSU DBs stopped giving WRs cushion in the second half.

It also blows my mind the slow mesh works. Two players standing still behind the LOS while a rush is coming in theory should not work, but they have had no issues scoring this year.

I like what I’m seeing from CJ Stroud. That kid is tearing it up for Ohio State.

I'll take Will Rodgers III thank you very much if I had a choice

“The Cowboy” Will Rogers hit the showers after a rough game, and on his way to the team busses saw an elderly Bama event staffer struggling to get up the exit ramp. The rest is all class.

“I may not be able to tell you what class is, but I can spot it a mile away.”

-Bear Bryant

Nice to see a kid worth cheering for, an anti Baker Mayfield or Johnny Manziel.

“The Cowboy” Will Rogers hit the showers after a rough game, and on his way to the team busses saw an elderly Bama event staffer struggling to get up the exit ramp. The rest is all class.

“I may not be able to tell you what class is, but I can spot it a mile away.”

-Bear Bryant
Nice story. Personally, I feel this is another pretty boring year for QBs. Next year (I know, it’s always “next year”) looks nice with Caleb Williams and, more importantly, Drake Maye. Do you have any early thoughts on Maye? Kid looks special to my untrained eye.

Sorry for going off topic, but I love reading your opinions on these guys.

Nice story. Personally, I feel this is another pretty boring year for QBs. Next year (I know, it’s always “next year”) looks nice with Caleb Williams and, more importantly, Drake Maye. Do you have any early thoughts on Maye? Kid looks special to my untrained eye.

Sorry for going off topic, but I love reading your opinions on these guys.

Well I agree with your assessment of the QB class this year. Drake Maye has always looked special to me since he was in high school.

He was committed to Alabama for a long time and flipped to UNC rather late in his recruitment. I knew Alabama lost a good one when he flipped.

But you never know with these kids nowadays. He may hit the transfer portal and flip back - if he wants to play for championships. Let’s just say I’ve heard some things.

So you think Maye will transfer to Georgia next year?

:chuckle:

I had never heard of Drake Maye (I don't keep up with recruiting). I watched one game of Drake Maye and knew he was pretty darn good. All off season I heard about how NC was going to replace the best QB in program history (Howell). Maye was better than Howell his first game I watched.

Anthony Richardson needs to go back to school next year.

Not even close to ready for the Pros.

Back
Top Bottom