2023 Quarterback (Underclassman) | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2023 Quarterback (Underclassman)

PFF graded Jordan Travis as the 3rd best QB this year behind Drake Maye and Bryce Young and ahead of likely Heisman Winner Caleb Williams.
My understanding is Travis intends to come back to school next year, but he's a first/second day prospect if he comes out this year.

Its nice that I can cross watching qbs off my list.

Really liking Bo Nix. Has great footwork, accurate, and he plays fast which will fit well with Miami's offense. I think he might be the steal of the draft and Miami should be able to get him with late picks.
I've had concerns with Tua since day 1 and other than a few good games here and there, he has never really made his mark. His stats are padded and deceiving, and at this point he's damaged goods. Time to move on with the Tua experiment.

Really liking Bo Nix. Has great footwork, accurate, and he plays fast which will fit well with Miami's offense. I think he might be the steal of the draft and Miami should be able to get him with late picks.
I've had concerns with Tua since day 1 and other than a few good games here and there, he has never really made his mark. His stats are padded and deceiving, and at this point he's damaged goods. Time to move on with the Tua experiment.

Gone back to Oregon for another year.

Tua needs to move on from football and the dolphins need to pay him his full contract. Shake hands and walk away.

Gone back to Oregon for another year.

Tua needs to move on from football and the dolphins need to pay him his full contract. Shake hands and walk away.
I was thinking the NFL should settle with Tua seeing as the spotters were their employees and they missed the concussions. I agree that Tua should move on.

Hope he lights up your boys on Saturday. 😃 I’ll be stunned if he does.

I guess you’re stunned.

Did it w/o JSN and Harrison (in Q4) and w/o his top 2 RB’s and w/o Stover.

Played arguably one of his best games.

If not for the review officials wrongly negating a targeting/defenseless receiver call and most likely costing OSU 4-points, Stroud would be in great position right now to lead Ohio State to a Natty.

I guess you’re stunned.

Did it w/o JSN and Harrison (in Q4) and w/o his top 2 RB’s and w/o Stover.

Played arguably one of his best games.

If not for the review officials wrongly negating a targeting/defenseless receiver call and most likely costing OSU 4-points, Stroud would be in great position right now to lead Ohio State to a Natty.
No ****?

Back
Top Bottom