About That Claim That Tua's 2 Receivers Are Carrying Him... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

About That Claim That Tua's 2 Receivers Are Carrying Him...

How's Derek Carr doing with Devante Adams this year? How's Matt Stafford doing with Cooper Kupp this year?

Two of the best receivers in the game and we don't seem to hear them raising up their QBs into some new stratosphere.

Yeah, I feel that's one of the dumbest knocks I've seen on Tua ... "Oh it's the offensive system is the only reason." So your saying an offensive system built to use your QB's strengths and give him the tools to execute your plan is something your team shouldn't be doing to prove your QB is good??? Like I don't get the logic behind that argument. In the end, everyone wants a Front Office / Coach to utilize their players and give them the ability to succeed and now that's a knock agaisnt a player playing great it's laughable.
That’s all they can say to justify to themselves their own inaccurate projection of the player. It’s egotistical and pathetic…unless they can show me a single HoF QB that didn’t have plays designed around his skill set.

Hint: they can’t.

That’s all they can say to justify to themselves their own inaccurate projection of the player. It’s egotistical and pathetic…unless they can show me a single HoF QB that didn’t have plays designed around his skill set.

Hint: they can’t.
Yep. Most QBs are products of a system. Not many ARE a system.

How the media views Tua being carried.

3z14ElRWcVftOfOrRY7ddFDrT8-pJfSbZ0O2oGaslEk.jpg

All I know is that I love McDaniel as coach and his system is refreshing. I know that Hill and Waddle are arguably the top tandem in the league and their speed presents real problems for defenses. I also know Tua is playing great and the glue to brining out the best from the coach's system to the receivers. Tua has been highly efficient and leads the league or is at the top of league rankings in almost every category or stat that matters besides # of games played. We are 7-0 in games that he has started/finished and have quality wins over 2 of the 3 primary competitors in the AFC in Baltimore and Buffalo. I know that our offense is right up there with anyone right now and that includes KC.

I think I also know that our fan base is extremely butt hurt by the last couple of years of Tua criticism. This thread and many others like it are so whiny. As the performance comes in the respect will follow. Tried and true formula and it’s already happening. Deep run in the playoffs like Allen last year, Super Bowl and run like Burrow, you’ll have all that wonderful narrative and love going into next season.

Patience is a virtue, right now still need to get it done.

Offense is an an orchestra right now.

Coaching
Play calling
Improved OL play
Scheme - on so many levels; start with this - no routes are overloading the same area; last game - pass D opening up run lanes
Tua playing lights out. He seamingly understands the offense well

Could you imagine if Flo had won the power struggle?

Brisette or equivalent is QB1 waiting for Watson’s suspension to end.

Gaskins is the leading rusher with 349 yards.

Waddle and Bowden are WR1 and WR2 and have 837 yards combined.

Tyreek is a Jet. Tua is a Brown.

Defense allows 19.1 ppg instead of 24.1

Last place in AFCE at 3-7, but we’re still hoping for the 49ers to lose every week

Am I missing anything? Flo supporters / Watson fans - help me out.
I really hope that every time Flo has a minute, he is checking our stats and choking on it

Back
Top Bottom